SAU Community

Mines GTR Nur Specs???

After reading an article, & after seeing the Best Motoring video of this car. I am hard to believe that this car only produces ~600hp with such minimal mods & being so so so faaast... I'm wondering if anyone has a link to the cars full specs list? I've tried to do a babelfish translate of the mines website link but some words etc.. are missing. here's the link:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/u...tr%2Findex.html

No.. that's what started me thinking, after reading that article & then viewing my video, I couldn't believe it. If you have seen the Best Motoring video, the japs go ballaistic over the car, saying something along the lines of "this would wake up a dead man it soooo fast"

Some things I'm confused about, the website says the engine is a Stage 2 upgrade??, but I think the video says the engine is stock apart from cams, cam gears & turbos. They even retain standard air box, rear brakes etc etc.. Although it does mention they highly focused on weight reduction. Reducing the total weight of the car to ~1300kg using carbon fibre, titanium etc. If I recall in stock form the R34 is around ~1550... a 250kg difference.

yeah but it will have bigger injectors, fuel regulator, fuel pump, head gasket, mines hardcore ecu with heaps of time in tunning, higher rev limit, 1.2-1.4 bar of boost, bigger radiator, more coolers than u can poke a stick at so it can work hard all day long. Prob have better manifolds and IC pipes with a bigger cooler. Very possible with these sorts of mods. They focus more on response that is y the bore and stroke are the same as stock, better response. That is y it is so fast. On boost at idle!!!! he he he. well not really but close.

Nismo32,

OK, I figured that.. but here are the specs from the site..."some are missing due to translation issues, so hopefully other can help"

BASED ON THE N1 GTR

The highest output 600ps/7400rpm

Largest torque 60kgm/5400rpm

Boost 1.4kg/cm2 (How many pounds is this??"

ENGINE: Stage 2 "Basically strenthed items & lightened pistons"

CAMS: IN 252°/lift 9.1mm

IN 260°/lift 10.2mm

EX 252°/lift 9.1mm

EX 252°/lift 9.5mm

"it stated as Cam Shore on the site, but i'm buggered why there are 4 cam settings"

CAM GEARS: Mine Adjustables

HEAD GASKET: Metal

INJECTORS: 600cc

ECU: Mines

AFM: Doesn't say "but does mentioned capable of 600ps"

TURBINE: HKS GT2530

PROPELLOR SHAFT: Carbon "what this?"

FUEL PUMP: 270L/h

EXHAUST:

Muffler マインズオリジナル silence VX PRO TITAN (90-115 Φ)

Front Pipe マインズオリジナル front pipe PRO TITAN (70x2-100-90 Φ)

Outlet マインズオリジナル super outlet PRO (70-70 Φ)

Air Filter マインズオリジナル VX air filter

AERO PARTS:

Diffuser Few sir マインズオリジナル carbon front D

Main Wing マインズオリジナル carbon main wing

Rear Wing Stay マインズオリジナル carbon rear wing stay

Rear Wing マインズオリジナル carbon rear wing

Trunk マインズオリジナル carbon trunk

Trunk Spoiler マインズオリジナル carbon trunk spoiler

Air Duct マインズオリジナル air duct

Mirror マインズオリジナル carbon aero mirror

Radiator Shroud マインズオリジナル carbon radiator shroud

-->Could these parts greatly reduce weight by 250kg, to around 1300kg???

--> The 600hp seems very achieveable, but if you've seen the video you'll understand how amazingly faaaaast this car is. Which makes me think, if I could achieve the 600hp mark in my GTR, I doubt it would be as fast as the mines car.

CAMS: IN 252°/lift 9.1mm

IN 260°/lift 10.2mm

EX 252°/lift 9.1mm

EX 252°/lift 9.5mm

"it stated as Cam Shore on the site, but i'm buggered why there are 4 cam settings"

There aren't 4 cam settings dude... Theres details of the inlet and exhaust cam for the Stage 1 engine, and details of the inlet and exhaust cams for the Stage 2 engine. Easy!
-->Could these parts greatly reduce weight by 250kg, to around 1300kg???

Yes...

--> The 600hp seems very achieveable, but if you've seen the video you'll understand how amazingly faaaaast this car is. Which makes me think, if I could achieve the 600hp mark in my GTR, I doubt it would be as fast as the mines car.
I think you'd come to the same conclusion after seeing the HKS Full Carbon bodied Evo VII. The Japanese have really concentrated on weight reduction in the last few years, just look at the C-West S200, the HKS Evo VII, Mines cars, the Cyber Evo Evo VII... seeing all those cars in action, they are bloody fast for what they are, eg: buyable road cars. My point is, the Mines R34 GT-R is but one of the super fast track cars in Japan, so at least to me it doesn't seem so unbelieveable that it can be as fast as what it is.

Rezz,

firstly, I know mines list some pricing, but with your contacts in japan... when you get a chance could you perhaps work out some rough estimates on similar weight reduction products as listed above eg:

PROPPELOR SHAFT, EXHAUSTS & AERO PARTS.

PS: did you get my email PM about the PE1820 turbo?

Rezz,

firstly, I know mines list some pricing, but with your contacts in japan... when you get a chance could you perhaps work out some rough estimates on similar weight reduction products as listed above eg:

PROPPELOR SHAFT, EXHAUSTS & AERO PARTS.

PS: did you get my email PM about the PE1820 turbo?

Havent u played gran tourismo?

U can buy all these parts for ya car in the game.

But seriously even if u built the engine the exactly to the same spec as what it says on their website, u will never get the car to handle and accelerate like the mines car. There will be a few secrets that they wont reveal which make all the difference