SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

EC Track day Monday 26th Jan

Majanal

Hey Guys,

If your interested let me know... same deal as always... pm me for bank details if you don't already have them and deposits of $50 for SAU members and $75 for non members need to be in by Thursday 22nd Jan.

Dan.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maj,

Im in! Cars tuned, new tyres need to go on, as they are shagged after 45,000Km and 10 + track days.

"Swirl swirl with crazy sound affect as Oz falls back into his chair in a trance"

I have a question wont track days wear out my tyres?

Oh Sh!t ..... slap slap, wow, where am I? For a second there I thought I had a vagina!

I think a will only do a 1/2 day, unless it rains and then I will do a full one, start you rain dance fatz!

I thought we would have more people on a non week day?

We need to book soon or there will be no spots.

I think Zane will do a 1/2 day with me as well.

There is a for sale section on these fourms Duncan (not 100% sure if you can post in it at the moment though)

$2k... I'll give ya $954.36 after that I'm broke.

$200 for 1/2 people

$190 for 3-10 people

$180 for 10 plus

Of course your deposit comes off the total cost. So for SAU-NSW Club members it is $50 dep and $130 approximatly on the day. For non members it is $75 Deposit and $105 on the day.

I'm trying to negotiate a discount that can be offered to our members always regardless of numbers. Will advise.

Dan.

This missus and I are investing in a set of wheels for here today... just thought I would put that down also... it does say ride(s).

Should let the line have a rest and bed in the brakes and tyres on the Pulsator.

2 more GTRs for Monday. One 33 and one 32 for a little run in and testing.

Hey Guys,

If your interested let me know... same deal as always... pm me for bank details if you don't already have them and deposits of $50 for SAU members and $75 for non members need to be in by Thursday 22nd Jan.

Dan.

Should be good. Monday will be the first real shake down day for the GTR since being reborn as a track car. Won't be going to hard til the new motor is run in, but will be a good run none the less.

Allan's GTR has a ton of power, and decent brakes, but the suspension is a little tired, should got really well in a straight line.

See everyone then.

Will be good to catch up and have a chat Mark, look forward to some good fun.

I also have a NA Supra turning up on the day as well. 1/2 day only.