SAU Community

EC Track day Monday 26th Jan

Majanal

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might come out for half a day after Buster's dyno day.

Can I just turn up on the day and pay extra if I need to ? Cause I don't know what times etc?

What time is half time ??

Cheers,

I'm very interested. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow and pay my deposit. Is there an account I can transfer the money into? Also, is there a thread somewhere outlining what equipment is required, I've never been on the track at EC before. Do I need extinguisher. blue triangle, bonnet tie downs?

Also have a friend in another R32 who is probably 50 % at this stage.

Guys, I have a meeting in 10 mins so will pm everybody bank details post that... who know when it will be, may be tonight.

about 8 cars definate from quick count.

Dan.

I might come out for half a day after Buster's dyno day.

I'll be out to watch either for the first half of the day and then to Buster's Dyno Day or i'll be out in ther 2nd half of the day to watch.

Whichever it is i'll be driving past Eastern Creek atleast twice on the day so im deffinetly dropping in.

What time do people usually show up?
Get there right on 8am to secure yourself a garage (get 1 sort of just behind the takeaway food truck) as its sort of away from everyone but not too far away. This will give you 30mins to remove any excess weight, check your tyre pressure, see if your helmet still fits :cheers: etc etc.

Driver Briefing is usually about 8:30am (right up at the end of pitlane behind the pits) and "Group A" is on the track smack on 9am.

Maj,

Yep just as usual. I will be bringing a few other drivers as well. Dave said it was a full day so we need to get there early. I can only hope to that its dry to about 1pm, then the sky's open up and I can have some fun in the wet! Yeah!

mmm, do I hear a dark horse who's in the chance of a lifetime finals :(

Just get her to cross her legs for the day, right?

If you turn up on the day there would be no guarantee that you'll get a start, particularly on weekends/pub hols they tend to be pretty full. It depends how many don't turn up.