SAU Community

Looking for a SSS pulsar

NO_RSPECT

Riaz , check the Silvia forum , posted there.

To reiterate, wifes will be for sale end of the month ( she's getting a brand new one ).

It's 1994 SSS , red , 2 owner , ABS , Sunroof ,factory CD in very good nick and serviced regularly with only very minor accident history.

Bout 170K on the clock and we want $12K

Cheers

Ken

okay okay owning up

It isn't for me.

I have a friend with very low self esteem

he is gay you see and just ended a couple of bad relationships.

We are trying to pull him out of the rut and get him to meet guys like PVA and Mr post whore fairy so that he might be turned straight again. then again...maybe Pva.... but yeah if he gets more involved in this friendly car community then he might just be okay

ken, it is tempting, but he doesnt have that much moola at all so is looking more to the 1991 1992 models etc without all the good stuff.

so yeah i have posted on pulsar forums already niz, thanks

there ya go tim

happy

I wouldnt spend too much money on a SSS myself when GTiR's are around

I sold my 1992 SSS 18 months ago with 240,000 on the clock, still didnt burn oil. 16 inch rims, full whiteline kit, konis, lowered springs, 2 sets of rims. Went for 7k... there was keen interest in it but nobody wanted to give me the advertised 8k :)

Some cheeky father brought his son to look at it as his first car and he offered me 6k for my R32. Bastard... nearly kicked him out on his commodore drivin arse.

Red17