SAU Community

Hay Im Lizzy :)

Lizzy89

hay people the names lizzy , new to the site.

im from the parramatta region & drive a R32. i did drive a r33 before but it was an NA so now ive kicked off the P's and onto the real thing.

hoping to meet other like minded people who have an interest in japo cars. ther also arent that many girls i know who have import cars so it would be nice to meet new people as well.

any questions... i guess, you can ask me!!

Lizzy xxx :/

post-73015-1272508454_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lizzy89

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:/

Any mods or is it stock?

Plans for the car, like Track / Drift or just a street daily / weekend car?

ive got a bigger turbo in it garret turbo t70, waste gate, screemer pipe, fuel regulator which makes it sound like theres a bee living in my car every morning, front mount intercooler , blow off valve, i have a shortshifter which im thinking of changing because its a bitch to change, all the necessities except aircon. LOL

ive come on here to see how i can lower the noise of the fuel pressure regulator

and nah i dont really have plans to take it to ttrack, its not just a mess up car, this is my car and the only car i have lol probably just my daily car i guess and street racing when guys wann be dicks

Edited by Lizzy89

ive got a bigger turbo in it garret turbo t70, waste gate, screemer pipe, fuel regulator which makes it sound like theres a bee living in my car every morning, front mount intercooler , blow off valve, i have a shortshifter which im thinking of changing because its a bitch to change, all the necessities except aircon. LOL

ive come on here to see how i can lower the noise of the fuel pressure regulator

and nah i dont really have plans to take it to ttrack, its not just a mess up car, this is my car and the only car i have lol probably just my daily car i guess and street racing when guys wann be dicks

Sounds tuff with those mods!

I quite like the short shifters, change gears quicker... Yeah...

You have a big turbo / Screamer Pipe and a Blow Off Valve and you are wanting to lower the noise of the fuel pressure regulator..?

I am surprised you can even hear it when on boost and closing off the throttle when changing gears... :/

Sounds tuff with those mods!

I quite like the short shifters, change gears quicker... Yeah...

You have a big turbo / Screamer Pipe and a Blow Off Valve and you are wanting to lower the noise of the fuel pressure regulator..?

I am surprised you can even hear it when on boost and closing off the throttle when changing gears... :/

well in the morning its just like a static sound like zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and then it just stays there, later in the day when the cars warm it goes away, but its usually there wen ur like stationary and then u drive off it wheezes like a MOFFOOOOO and its embarasing everyone stares man. but anyway yes other then that thats the only time i hear it but im more anoyed at people staring me lool

well in the morning its just like a static sound like zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and then it just stays there, later in the day when the cars warm it goes away, but its usually there wen ur like stationary and then u drive off it wheezes like a MOFFOOOOO and its embarasing everyone stares man. but anyway yes other then that thats the only time i hear it but im more anoyed at people staring me lool

Just tell them it's modified and drive off.

Ppl would stare at me when I had a HKS twin plate and it would make a rattling noise.

General Maintenance Thread is probably the best to post the subject on your Fuel Pressure Regulator.

Someone should be able to help out.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ge...enance-f10.html

I don't recall fuel pressure regulator's making noise... Stock or Aftermarket one?

Just tell them it's modified and drive off.

Ppl would stare at me when I had a HKS twin plate and it would make a rattling noise.

General Maintenance Thread is probably the best to post the subject on your Fuel Pressure Regulator.

Someone should be able to help out.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ge...enance-f10.html

I don't recall fuel pressure regulator's making noise... Stock or Aftermarket one?

aftermarket

yeah it makes a buzzing noise

why dont u come over and help out?? looollz just kidding

i :) watching all the guys flock to a potentiallly female introduction thread..

its like seagulls and fish an chips.. shame on you birds expected more.

oh and it seems sau is dropping its standards.. post 12 and no obligatory PICS OR BAN?

i :) watching all the guys flock to a potentiallly female introduction thread..

oh and it seems sau is dropping its standards.. post 12 and no obligatory PICS OR BAN?

Well in all honesty I visit this section maybe once every 2-3 months and this had alot of posts in it so figured something interesting must be in there. Turns out I was wrong.

Hai Liz!

Were all pretty cool here, apart from Birds, he is a sexual predator who really digs computers and batman.

Probably best to steer clear of Birds, alr33x is ok though as he is gay.

Cheers,

Mr x.

Edited by RBNT

i :D watching all the guys flock to a potentiallly female introduction thread..

I too just noticed the seagull frenzy. Where HAVE our standards gone? No "pics or ban" no "get rid of the chromies"... I feel so let down by you guys.

P.S OP - if you ditch the short shifter - do you want to sell it?

I too just noticed the seagull frenzy. Where HAVE our standards gone? No "pics or ban" no "get rid of the chromies"... I feel so let down by you guys.

P.S OP - if you ditch the short shifter - do you want to sell it?

thought you would be in here :D

damn it im in here too :)