SAU Community

Hay Im Lizzy :)

Lizzy89

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg what has happened with my introduction thread!??????? stop it!!!!! lol im no longer replying to this if your all just gonna be like this!!!

has made 5 posts. shows only 1 post... is this a tarp ?

I dunno but I did some profile browsing to check, and:

Profile Views: 58*

it hasn't even been 24 hours and she's had 58 views. I've had 316 views in just under a year, Martin has had 465 in SIX years. fucking lol

Every "last visitor" was a guy. These threads crack me up. It's like guys just don't know what to do when the see a girl out of the kitchen. They just collectively shit bricks and start making plans for a pack raping. Love it :merli:

Still disappointed there was not one single utterance of the usual "female sighting" cries though *shakes head* poor form lads.

Edited by Isola

Hai Liz!

Were all pretty cool here, apart from Birds, he is a sexual predator who really digs computers and batman.

Probably best to steer clear of Birds, alr33x is ok though as he is gay.

Cheers,

Mr x.

WTF? man lol

hey lizzy welcome hope you learn more about your car through our lovely community

PS: you are also welcome to jump in the wasteland meet cool weird people hahaha lol

enjoy your stay +1million

Omg your funny,i'm prob old enough to be your mum,haaaa haaaa haaaa. :merli:

haha I think met you before genelle at gemma's SAU cruise to mac pass early this year

if you remember im the dude driving the Yellow Evo 8 who had a chat with Terry and Matt

haha I think met you before genelle at gemma's SAU cruise to mac pass early this year

if you remember im the dude driving the Yellow Evo 8 who had a chat with Terry and Matt

Yep that was me,me an a couple of others had a top cruise down the tourist road. :merli: