SAU Community

Whiteline Springs

Driver

I have Whiteline springs in my car. For some reason the front is lower than the back by around 15mm I think. It used to be 20mm or so but it settled a bit a few months after the install. It looks good but I'm not sure if it's deliberate or not. The height is meant to be 345 I think, but it's more like 335 on the back and 325 on the front.

Gee,

If that happens, then in a few months ground clearance will be lower than 10cm...

Does it need to be checked out? Maybe the mounting point or something else moves?

I have Whiteline springs in my car. For some reason the front is lower than the back by around 15mm I think. It used to be 20mm or so but it settled a bit a few months after the install. It looks good but I'm not sure if it's deliberate or not. The height is meant to be 345 I think, but it's more like 335 on the back and 325 on the front.

Hi Adzmax, Whiteline have their own engineer who designs their springs (and lots of other stuff) and they are made in a large factory. They sell lots of stuff to Repco, so maybe Repco sell Whiteline springs, not the other way around.

Sydneykid - whiteline told me themselves that they sell King springs for one of their packages. It all depends on what is the most optimised package for the car. Just ask them if you want to know specifically what you are getting.