SAU Community

My mum's the best!!

(B1) MR_fanny

Sorry to hear about your great loss...

It must be so hard for you and your family.. i cant even try to imagine how i would be losing my mum.. My heart goes out to all that had the pleasure of knowing her

May she shine brighter than before.. and be the light to lead you through lifes journey.. Remember.. she will always be there.. Your guardian Angel.

My thoughts are with you B1

Condolences to you, and your family B1.

I lost my dad (43) to cancer in 1993. I was only 13 and at the time and felt that I had nothing to live for. His death had a hugh impact on my life. All up I missed 3 years of school and basically had no contact with the outside world for many years. I'm a stronger person now because of whats happened and theres not a day that goes by that I dont think of him.

Try and be strong. But let your emmotions out or they will catchup to you.

My father was killed in a car accident when i was 3 1/2. im not sure how young you sister is but the only things i can remeber is very little. pictures are what i look at. just always remember to let your sis know what a lovely lady your mother was. she'll need you there. im sure she'll never forget.

its something that people move on from later in life........... just always remember the good times and never forget the best times.

i feel for you.

Deepest sympathies, i too cant imagine what its like so i hope im not out of place saying this, but i just think that when i die i will b reunited with them(lost family and friends), and that they are waiting for me in a better place, that outlook makes me feel more positive, hope it does the same 4 you!!

God Bless!

sorry to hear about your loss, my mum had cancer for like 11 yeasr when i was growing up and that was heart braking everytime she went in for a check up or anything like that. luckily the cancer has now gone,

dont worry you have all the support fomr the guys here at sau and i am sure everyone will be there for you