SAU Community

WTD: R33 GTR parts

JAGR33

I've had another thought too, in that I could get Unique Autosports on board and persuade them to pursue this option to increase their parts lineup...

That way, perhaps they can purchase the original front lip and lend it to us.

If you could get me a list of all the different materials the copy can be made out of, and a write up of their strengths and weaknesses in relation to the original plastic lip, I'll be able to present some (hopefully) attractive options to John (owner of UAS)...

This way, your contact might be able to make some more money out of this project through UAS's sales.

I missed that one...

Firstly, I'm sure they would have considered this path, if not there must have been a reason. Secondly, perhaps you should approach John first, & if he is interested, he could give some estimated quantities.. then we have a start.

But before I can start with material compound options I need to show them the product, raw. So if the option with John works out, & he agrees to send a sample to melbourne, we're off and running.

• 1 month later...

not sure if it helps but i sell the whole bar (fibreglass) for $300 ea. could possibly consider making a mould of a lower lip but it depends on how many i will sell. cheaper for a group buy can be arranged so let me know if your interested. 0413 714 354

• 2 weeks later...