SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

R34 Cop Car Victoria RD this Afternoon?

gts4

Hi Guys,

Spotted a Yellow R34 on victoria rd this arvo a cop was in the drivers seat and another was outside the car talkin to someone. If this was a cop car we all better be careful it had a big powerplay sticker on the back of it.

Now this could have been someone elses car but what was the cop doing in the drivers seat?

Not Sure so anyways beware unless anyone can clarify....... :ghost:

Cop was probably checking it out...

There are quite a few car enthusiast cops around... Not all of them are dickwads like some people on here would have you believe :P

There are quite a few car enthusiast cops around... Not all of them are dickwads like some people on here would have you believe :P

Haha,

I dont think all of them are i have met a few nice ones over the years.

Its just most of the young highway patrol that are the arseholes.

Hopefully it wasnt a cop car with powerplay imports sticker on it thats all

Even though most of us wouldnt try and run a 34 well i wouldnt bother anyways.

No point not on the street anyways ;)

On victoria Rd with powerplay sticker on it (and yellow) was it parked AT powerplay???

Id say he was checking it out, Looking for saome on track fun....

lol Nah this was not at powerplay it was about 4kms down the road.

lol ... Are there prices that bad??

Hell yeah! Try $50-60k for an R34 GTT, and >$100 for a GTR. Haven't seen many GTR's there lately but they seem to sell pretty quick. You know what they say about a fool and his money.

There are quite a few car enthusiast cops around... Not all of them are dickwads like some people on here would have you believe :)

:werd:

I got pulled over for an RBT by a cop who had just bought a Twin Turbo Soarer, had a deopist on an RA20 Celica with a 1JZGTE in it and had a Datsun 1200 ute with a 13B Turbo that runs 11's. He quite liked RONIN and knew alot about MR2's

There are quite a few car enthusiast cops around... Not all of them are dickwads like some people on here would have you believe :)

I got pulled over for an RBT by a cop who had a Twin Turbo Soarer, RA20 Celica and a Datsun 1200 ute with a 13B Turbo in it that did 11's. He wuite liked RONIN and knew alot about MR2's :)

Hell yeah! Try $50-60k for an R34 GTT, and >$100 for a GTR. Haven't seen many GTR's there lately but they seem to sell pretty quick. You know what they say about a fool and his money.

And I bought my 99 r34 GT-t from there for much less than that too. Great condition and good service.

To me it's time v money thing. I don't have time to work on my cars anymore so I work hard to get the money to buy a better one from a place that will look after me if I have any issues.

hehe, adrian...

yeah that yellow gtt has been there for a while now. i always see it along victoria road. model 6 white spoke wheels? yellow? different skirts and wing though to mine i think but nearly there!

i agree with most here, if the $ value didnt match the quality of the product im sure the business wouldn't survive?

in any case, 99% of the time money doesn't lie :)