SAU Community

The most amazing R32 GT-R out there

I've seen cars with that lip around. Most recently at the Summernats crusin round in the city on a Friday night, there was a gunmetal 32 GTR with that front lip. Had chrome wheels and the SKYLINE words lit up in red. But the lip makes it look more agressive - Must be available here in OZ, maybe JUST JAP would be able to help?

I'm still fully in love with the $60,000 1990 R32 GT-R N1 with the T51R SPL, 2.8 HKS internals, alcon brakes, HKS 6-speed... etc. etc. etc.

http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/au/st...sp?StockID=1990

I know I'm not worthy to drive it... but who is? :)

T.

I think you mean this one http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/au/st...sp?StockID=1264

By the way, that Purple N1 is for sale now for 2.8 mil yen (about 3 Mil FOB), down from the 3.5 mil it ws back in August.

For some reason, the Prestige Motorsport site likes to put alot of apparently sold vehicles in its "Recently Sold Vehicles" section even though the vehicles aren't sold. This car is one example.

Ben let's just do a group order of these Nismo wheels. They look absolutely amazing on that R32 and suits gunmetal so much (when you win the Nismo S-Tune R32 in Gran Turismo on playstation it has these bronze Nismo wheels on it!). Wheels are $3800 delivered to Aus direct from Japan.. a little pricey though huh?!

Painting wheels: Ask your local Bob Jane T-Mart. They can organise it for you. I don;t remember how much it was going to cost but I remember it wasn't too much at all. Something like $150/wheel.