SAU Community

Rich? Famous? Not sure what car to buy to fit in?

The DuPont Registry is like the US version of Unique Cars, but with the bling factor turned up 300%. We're talking pimped out H2s, gangsta S-600s, original Cobras, Diablos, Saleen C7s, lions, tigers, bears... oh my.

Anyhoo - your reputable newsagent (Borders) should have a well-thumbed copy for around $18 clams to flick through - f*ck buying it - and the current issue is a doozy.

Celebrity Cars

Stock is for suckers for these bad boys. Featured rides from Hef, Tito (the Animal) Ortiz, Busta Rhymes - and many more.

Even TV's Bo Duke (John Schneider) is featured with his car... the General f*cking Lee!

Can't get to the shops?

Checkit here: http://www.dupontregistry.com/Celebritycar...itycarIndex.asp

Best. Magazine. Ever.

J

Haha Gordo - one of movie's all time great car-scenes is Marky Mark dragging the Batmobile against a Mondial cabrio in 'Rockstar'. Screw your NOS tanks hidden under the seat Vin baby, that sucker has a jet engine in the back :P

Busta seems to be doing OK. Can't say I've bought anything of his - just as well, that green Lambo is vile. The mag says he's ordered a Veyron convertible - a cool US$1.2mil. I image we'll see him in some buddy-cop film before the end of the year:

Win03-Busta3.jpg

Haha Gordo - one of movie's all time great car-scenes is Marky Mark dragging the Batmobile against a Mondial cabrio in 'Rockstar'. Screw your NOS tanks hidden under the seat Vin baby, that sucker has a jet engine in the back :P

Busta seems to be doing OK. Can't say I've bought anything of his - just as well, that green Lambo is vile. The mag says he's ordered a Veyron convertible - a cool US$1.2mil. I image we'll see him in some buddy-cop film before the end of the year:

Win03-Busta3.jpg

He is preety big in America and europe. Shaq the basketballer also has a shit load of bling bling cars, but when u make 40+ million a year playing basketball i guess its easy.

Theres a show on MTV called Cribs where they spend the day with super rich celebs and they show off where all their $$ has gone.

The only Yankee tank I know with a hard-on for Skylines is Paul Walker (no surprises there).

Here's a pic that always cracks me up:

http://www.nitroware.net/~tony/hulk_supra1.jpg

I imaging the Hulk is saying "Check out my T88-34D... it's FULLEE bro!!!"

:P

If you won $30 million of course you'd build yourself a huge garage and fill it full of N1 GT-R's but you know... what else???

I'd imagine you'd guys want some TVR's, M-Power BMW's, AMG Mercs, turbo XR6's, maybe the odd GT3, F360... and a slammed 'Secret Service' style Chevy Surburban on 20" Volks...

As a multimillion you must have a rounded diet... blondes, brunettes, redheads, twins...

T.