SAU Community

Picking up my first car today...

DezertEagle

Couldnt sleep.... i'm getting my first car today a Jet Black M Spec R33 GTS25t

The paperwork has been done, name transfer etc all I have to do today is drive it out the yard.....

Awaiting the 6 cylinders beating under my feet and the boost that i can control! muhahaha

*Edit* It has 18" Shadow Chrome "DTM" wheels too

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one ! You are some lucky dood to be able to get such a nice car for your first one. My first car was a 1972 Honda Civic !

Look after it man - Don't drive like a maniac on the street - save it for the track !

Post pics when you get it !

Congratulations !

PS - Come to some of the SAU events like the Advanced Driver Training, and learn to be a Skyline Driver and not just a Skyline Owner :)

Boostd - was that you at UAS the other day - you came in and talked to John about your car etc ???

I was the one fixing up their (UAS) internet connection (out of the goodness of my heart) (me = Fat ugly bastard that John kept asking questions and bragging about how good my car is now that they have rebuilt it he he he he)

It's all makes sense now ! I think !

nice man, i got my skyline when I was 19, you just gotta respect it, and it will respect you. Lube her with the best of oils, and drive her like its worth a million bucks and you'll be fine.

Sumo