SAU Community

Intro Threads - Ensure You Read

Ok whilst the "newbie" section is under the "wasteland" - Enough is enough.

You lot need to have a good hard look at yourselves, behaviour and comments towards new people coming into the community - especially females.

New members come here to introduce themsevles and half of you cannot contain yourselves when a female posts and then proceed to degrade the threads and clearly offend and/or take them highly off topic within the first page.

If you do not stop this behaviour - you will recieve the punishment swiftly as per below:

1st offence - 7 day ban & warning

2nd offence - 1 month ban & warning

3rd offence - Perma ban, no questioned asked.

No-one "gets away" with anything, state club member or not.

Show some maturity and respect to new comers, simple as that.

-Admin

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...

hey my name is ash just recently brought an R34 GT dnt know f**k all bout cars keen az to learn everything bowt enr34 rb25 neo 6 n eventually turbo up. b mean to come to a meet 1 day n check out all the cars n talk skylines. 1st question to get more action from my car wats the very 1st preformance mod upgrade? then ill take it from the

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, the name is Gary and my nic is 'jak/jack'.

I don't own a Nissan myself (yes... I'm a Holden heathen, i'll admit it :P ), but I recently 'inherited' a Bride Zeta II with R32 rails which I am now looking to sell to a good home.

Since I don't want to break any posting rules on this forum, I would like to PM a mod to check on something before posting a sale thread for the seat... and since I need to have 10 posts under my belt before being able to use PMs this seemed as good a place as any to start. :)

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone

My name is Sam, recently purchased a 1984 Nissan Skyline MR30 L24E stock.

Car is in good knick but I will need some help from all you veterans and experienced lads/lasses.

Thank you,.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Stuffed if i know :/

Becuase we can no longer violate them in their own threads.

Unintended consequences. You killed off the Yellowstone wolf man, you killed the wolf.

Something like that anyway.

Hi gais,

My name is Birds. I bought my Skyline a couple of years ago. Already got many plans for it.

like converting it to NA so you can drive it legally on your P's?

will be the quickest NA out with just this wallah bro

• 1 month later...

Hi all, looking to buy a Stagea an dhave been told the following (see discussion below). Can you please advise how accurate this comment is in reality? It suprised that a cam chain would require the same service intervals as a belt...

"..why would it have a new cam chain installed??..especially after 87K kms. Is there a full engine history to prove that there has been no engine damage? Thanks pimm (278 star200.gif) 9:11 am, Mon 25 Jul Hi the Stagea Engine has a cam chain in it which is very long in length and over time it stretches and makes a noise being abit lose the hydric tensioner over time maxes out and this is why new ones need to be installed all of them will need it done at one stage or another usually around 100km that is why all of them I import usually get done. 9:49 am, Mon 25 Jul

the whole point of the chain is that it does not need to be changed at usual cam belt intervals. If tensioners are failing oil changes must have been irregular pimm (278 star200.gif) 12:24 pm, Mon 25 Jul Not sure your under standing .. cam chains were never designed to never be changed, they were designed never to snap.. Being a v6 this chain is twice the length of an ordaining chain thus it will stretch and coarse the timing to go out which in turn make the car run not to factory setting.. and Tensioners do not fail .. 2:34 pm, Mon 25 Jul

that is assuming the tensioner mechanisim is lubricated by engine oil circulation. Anyway thanks for answering pimm (278 star200.gif) 12:26 pm, Mon 25 Jul Best thing is to go buy any Stagea in NZ which has not had the cam chain done and wait to under stand what I am talking about being ive had over 12 done as it is common practice with them..

I'd appreciate some perspective on this:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys girls I'm a proud owner of a r32 skyline has been getting built for 6 months now and iv hit the point where all a need is a turbo and unsure of what to get as its a rb20 I'm not chasing huge power 230 to 250 kw I'll be happy with I was thinking a gt3071 or a to4e what you guys think

Hey all I'm kinda new My name Bryce been on 2 cruises already love them, like Holdlen, Ford and Nissan too any to name :P Love my skyline R33GTS Manual its N/A :no: unfortunaly but its sweet i love it. And it has headers 2 1/4 " exhaust sounds gr8 but need better traction NEED LSD!!!!!

someone knows how i can get one (prefrebly cheaper but still decent :laugh: ) In the newcastle area Gimmy a call.. umm I cruise all the time just for the fun of it... if someone wants to cruise or knows of a gimmy a text or call my number is 0431391003 Gimmy a shout i am probably cruising to sydney this weekend if anyone wants to come and maby show my a batter way other than the highway :down: so yeh cya on the roads

Edited by curb_bashed_rims281

• 4 weeks later...