SAU Community

Stacked The 33

zero-R33-

Hey guys,

FML Story: Last night I was leaving Crown with a couple of mates and as I'm reversing out of my spot one of my mates in the back asked me a question. I look in the mirror and answer him and clip one of those concrete pole things..Don't know how so much damage could have been caused by going like 2km/h..

Sucks when my first accident ever is something so stupid that could have been avoided by paying more attention...only myself to blame.

Anyways, now I need just a stock R33 front bar, drivers side front panel and a drivers side headlight so if anyone is wrecking an r33 or has these parts for sale please pm me. I'm in the Eastern suburbs.

Also, some good panel beater recommendations would be handy. I have done a search on this and found a lot of recommendations for DT Panels so i'll probably hit them up.

Cheers guys.

post-61387-1273372605_thumb.jpg

post-61387-1273372701_thumb.jpg

ouch. i did something similar i was reading an sms while reverse parking. scraped my rear quarter. Was able to polish mine out though.

takes decent force to do the damage in ur photos though. u must reverse out fast :thumbsup:

That sucks.... I hate people talking to me when I'm concentrating on driving, especially when I'm parking lol, coz I know stuff like this can happen :)

Most of the times, I just ignore them lol

"Sucks when my first accident ever is something so stupid that could have been avoided by paying more attention...only myself to blame."

At least its out off the way now! No longer a virgin....look on the bright side...its minor and fixable, no one got hurt and the first accident jinx is gone!

Dr Drft...

Thanks for all the comments cheering me up guys! :P

Sent off some pics to Vu from DT Panels, just waiting on a reply.

Hopefully its all sorted relatively soon. I'll post some pics when shes all better!!

hey chris, did the headlight actually come out and smash? or is it just some bracket broken that holds it?, as others said you should be able to find the parts pretty easy and get Vu to spray em and fit em, if need be.

look on the bright side, your front bar was needing a respray anyway.

Yeah just the plastic bracket thing broke. I'm not taking it to Vu, he didn't reply to my email yesterday and I wanted it fixed asap so I took it to a place near my house with a decent name. Should be getting it back on Friday...

And yes, it did need a respray so should look good at the end of it all