Loveeeeeeeee the colour

post-73663-1274440672_thumb.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not to rain on your parade - but 'all engineered'?

hell, even a turbo timer engineered? .. mmm .. yeah. I'll believe that when i see it.

ADR 25-Turbo timers are not to be fitted to vehicles manufactured on or after 1 January 1972 (ADR 25 Anti-

Theft Locks). ADR 25 requires that the normal function of the engine only occurs when the ignition

lock is in the engine on position.

Yes, they're illegal.

Stupid how many modifications people do when they havent even heard of (or barely heard of) the ADRs, understand what's legal or requirements for engineering....

Yes, they're illegal.

Stupid how many modifications people do when they havent even heard of (or barely heard of) the ADRs, understand what's legal or requirements for engineering....

why couldnt you do what everyone else is doing and just say 'welcome' to a new member?

why couldnt you do what everyone else is doing and just say 'welcome' to a new member?

... because flippant comments like 'all engineered' when its clearly not 'all engineered' annoy the begeezus outta me?

Hell, we've already witnessed another person going 'i didnt realise turbo timers were illegal', so clearly its not common enough knowledge. Can it hurt to ensure information is out there?

... because flippant comments like 'all engineered' when its clearly not 'all engineered' annoy the begeezus outta me?

Hell, we've already witnessed another person going 'i didnt realise turbo timers were illegal', so clearly its not common enough knowledge. Can it hurt to ensure information is out there?

i dont understand why it bothers you so much, who cares if they dont know, its not hurting you in anyway or affecting you. if its illeagal so what? what isnt illeagal these days, you get fines now for leaving your car unlocked. in vic i havnt seen any thread with someone saying cops got me for turbo timer mainly because i think they are to busy getting you for exhaust noise atm lol, maybe its different in SA?

welcome,

jrm way to rain on a parade, and you are in a different state are you sure it cant be engineered in nsw? not to mention even if it isnt engineered thats not the point of the thread..

its cool Scotty lol. thanks for the nice wlecome

Welcome Melanie, dont let the gruff bears rain on your parade, the car rocks young lady-very well done :P

thanks mate im pretty excited with my new toy

Welcome Melanie, dont let the gruff bears rain on your parade, the car rocks young lady-very well done :P

Thanks Todd