SAU Community

My Other New Ceffy

Nic_A31

Passed roadworthy first go.

w00t!

Only weighs 1260kg ... NON-HICAS, but has auto and sunroof.

Wonder what'd it'd weigh with a manual box ?...make up the weight difference with DOHC+Boost......

Edited by Nic_A31

Nooo. I painted up the other one today in Nissan 362 (crystal/arctic white), looks good painted white.

i think it'll look better with an auto trans fluid cooler off to the side :P, the other one is also longer at the lip and flares out more. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Halfway through manual swap.

Now has black interior, the chord type stuff called "modern" in the brochures

Series 2/3 taillights fitted.

Pending hubs and brakes before it gets the R33 GTR 17"s on.

ibhx4w.jpg

Just wish it was going, for skids, cruising and new job :thumbsup:

Edited by Nic_A31

• 2 weeks later...

2l91sm1.jpg

NOTE: Yeah it needs "more low"....it also needs a motor....both are on their way, so chillax!!

Pics to come of new Series 3 bumper, for more Camry/Sleeper spec. appearance.

Edited by Nic_A31

Nic - looking buttery man, can't wait to see it with the S3 bumper :woot:

word of advice but - i see you have the same "door bump protectors" that i have - the white strips that run along the centre of the the doors... that are no longer "white" as they are turning that funny "poo / pink" colour

2175040__32055_thumb.jpg

^^^this stuff here - from bunnings and about $6 for a whole box... steel wool (mild steel)

pinch a bit off, dunk it in some water, and scrub away - don't go too rough though!!! the product will work it's own magic :laugh:

gets them looking brand new like mine :) (these bump strips were the fkn BANE of my existence till a few months ago!!!)

I used to get soooooooooooo annoyed cos my car would be that "fresH" arctic white with mirror like paint - but those strips would forever be this orangey bore water stained pinkish brown yuckyuck.

so get some and get that bit clean! it changes the look of the whole car - trust me! :D

Thanks dude....yeah they're alot worse than what they look like in this pic....they look atleast close to the paint because of the bright work light but in the flesh they're turning yellow, badly. I was thinking of painting them black, to match the strips (on the same level) on the bumpers...but will try that first.

nah cos they won't match the other black strips!!!

trust me - 6 bucks worth of steel wool... and it's done.. or! just come roung and pick up a swab from me! :ermm:

that would make it an eR34 GT =)

and - nic can call KYP???

or importmonster?

actually there is that guy from bunbury with the R34 - maybe his car is a convert???

maybe THAT GUY will sell the ecu :P

Yeah I had a slight finger malfunction there.

My bad.

Nic got the engine from KYP, without the loom. Which should kinda NOT happen considering the computer needs to go with the engine.

f**kers.