SAU Community

WILDCAT SUMMER JAM Ticket for sale @ Burswood Dome 2Moro

Pva_Glue

The Perth Wildcats are playing the Melbourne Tigers tomorrow afternoon at 4.40pm at Challenge Stadium.

Before the game, a "Wildcats Summer Jam extravaganza" kicks off at 3.30pm and the 1 Mix-Tape Playas (from the US) will be showing off their basketball skills.

After the game there is a three hour concert with J Wess, the Androids and Spencer Tracy.

Damn i really wanted to goto this event, just too see the And1 mixtape players. Some of the best street ballers in the world.

Oh to those who might be interested i think Selwyn is releasing his latest single during half time? But i may be wrong. (For those who like selwyns muzic..)

But anyways, its really gonna be a good event!

By the way how much were tickets Joe?

Damn i really wanted to goto this event, just too see the And1 mixtape players. Some of the best street ballers in the world.

dude, I went, and I can safely say that the and1 players are not the best players in the world.

in fact it was a ghey performance. the wildcats game was a much better calibre.

and I'll never watch a mixtape again without thinking about how much editing must go into them.

hahhhahahha yeah... I went the end...

I only saw wildcat play... it was good me thought, yeah selwin did nice song... but he is act like top bloke...IMHO.

anyway all up it was good.

hahah Zanda I hope you had seat on the floor, not right up the top with all that stairs lol not with you lead food :D jk hahehhehehheh :D

see ya

Yeah i was told by many friends that they werent spectacular and didnt play for long...

ended up seeing the game on fox aswell as the half time show. Game was quite good, Tucker owned the court!

oh yeh zanda I only said they were some of the best judging by the mixtapes, but after hearing peoples opinions after watchin them live, i'll take it back :D