SAU Community

R34 GTR Screen

3R1K

Guest RedLineGTR

a little while ago i saw someone had got thier hands on one. And all the cables were labled which with abit of mucking aroud you could hook it up but i dont believe all the sensors would work. You would need to source a gtr halfcut or some damaged one that u could grab some sensors etc. In the end i dont think it would be worth it, sure it would look nice but if yoru bored and very good in electronics etc then why not.

Thanx for the info I guess I have to cancel it though, the guy that offer me can install it and said all the functions and sensors will work the same as in GTR R34 :)

It can works in r33 gtst with some modification which I don't know :)

Guest RedLineGTR

yep thats what i was thinking of too but just forgot the name..the hks camp is the closest thing to it and works fine without testing every single wire to see which ones are which with the r34 gtr monitor.

by the sounds of it erik, you shouldnt buy this....

..but then again, everyone here said gull wing doors on an R34 is a bad idea...but there are people who pay the money to put them in celicas...and apparently there are all-included kits available from the US.

so maybe you shouldnt always listen to people on here all the time.... probably and ezpecially me...