SAU Community

R34 GTR Screen

3R1K

WTF Engine conversion,R34 ECU????If your not sure about something it may be better to not say anything at all!!!I mean i find the same answer when i ask anything anywhere these days...people seem to take a guess about stuff.The screen can be wired to suit any car...i have the wiring diagrams around somewhere...

hks camp is the product you want.

If I remember correctly, MINES_DATSUN ordered the HKS Camp, or the R34 GTR Screen. Seeing he won't be needing it now, maybe PM him & offer him $$.

But I'm guessing he's changed his user ID, maybe put a post up something like "calling all user ID's formerly know as MINES_DATSUN", & see if he responds.

• 1 month later...

if your selling your car i dun see a point taking out tons of money to buy the screen for your car but if u can get it for 1000 thast really really cheap cause nissan japan sells the screen and all the sensors close to 16ooo aus as i did do some checking. :slap:

im with dan on this one - skyline + Gullwings = :headbang:

sorry vspec34, but lets face it, you can only be just so hardcore, then you'ver gotta have some rice - wouldn't be jap without it !

no offence guys :rofl: