SAU Community

My Skyline From The Uk

my gtst at the begining of april 09 since then ive been doing stff to it

When i got it it had splitfire coil packs a uprated gasket exhaust and down pipe and a profec b 2

this is how it was

29032009042.jpg

29032009035.jpg

29032009037.jpg

29032009039.jpg

so ive fitted a ally rad fmc and oilcooler with push fit pipes and a intercoolerand clipped and replaced most of the hoses in the engine bay

liner9.jpg

liner11.jpg

liner10.jpg

the intercooler mad the usual flat spot so i purchased a pfc and datalogit remapped it andsorted out .The oil cooler made a massive difference as the oil temp would be 105 degrees when being pushed no its max is 90 degrees so thums up to that

ive fitted a carbon splitter i made to the spec2 bumper as i dont like the aftermarket bumpers

liner6.jpg

liner5.jpg

the 18inch repo bbs rims

23052009253.jpg

23052009251.jpg

got a spare engine which had lost compression so i stripped it to see what it was

3 pistons were shot but the bores were ok so sent everything off to get machined with new pistons and rods acl bearings ect and just got it all back

Photo027.jpg

Photo024.jpg

Photo028.jpg

block

P1010027.jpg

P1010026.jpg

painted up

P1010029.jpg

P1010028.jpg

head with valves all in

P1010032.jpg

P1010030.jpg

lifters in

P1010033.jpg

P1010034.jpg

cams in

P1010035.jpg

P1010037.jpg

also a the car is also my daily so we have been putting the cage in as and when we have time so here it is

P1010044.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010040.jpg

nest will be the door bars and tags and seat bars but just waiting for these to turn up

.::Welcome to CORBEAU.com

then ill make my carbon bonnet and really cant make my mind up wether to make some doors or just buy them

Some latest pics

MEMO0009.jpg

MEMO0008.jpg

MEMO0006.jpg

MEMO0006.jpg

i made these

MEMO0007.jpg

MEMO0010.jpg

MEMO0012.jpg

MEMO0002.jpg

MEMO0001.jpg

what do you think

head with valves all in

P1010032.jpg

P1010030.jpg

lifters in

P1010033.jpg

P1010034.jpg

cams in

P1010035.jpg

P1010037.jpg

also a the car is also my daily so we have been putting the cage in as and when we have time so here it is

P1010044.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010040.jpg

nest will be the door bars and tags and seat bars but just waiting for these to turn up

.::Welcome to CORBEAU.com

then ill make my carbon bonnet and really cant make my mind up wether to make some doors or just buy them

Some latest pics

MEMO0009.jpg

MEMO0008.jpg

MEMO0006.jpg

MEMO0006.jpg

i made these

MEMO0007.jpg

MEMO0010.jpg

MEMO0012.jpg

MEMO0002.jpg

MEMO0001.jpg

what do you think

beautiful

obviously looking to do some track work. what other plans for it, engine suspension brakes etc.

love the door trims..

ive just purchased a link g4 and a gt3071r my spare engine i have tomi pon b cams, suspension at the moment its cusco coil overs but for track there very under damped so i use a company called gaz do they are building me at set of coilovers that be weighted to the car and sprung correctly ! the car is built to fia standards which is basicly the British clubman race regulations but at the moment its just track use . I do all my own carbon work i have just made a bonnet to no pics as yet tho but i can do carbon infusion and wet lay so i have some fun with that

i feel a bit of a coward though as ive dropped the compression to 8.5.1 i here you boys run high with big horse power . Australia are alot more forward than us in tuning thats one of the reasons i went for the link and ditched the power fc plus i like mapping pressure verse rpm rather than maf verse rpm

Looking good mate! Love the carbon work, you got much more custom carbon stuff planned for it?

Thanks mate yes when i get there it will be doors front wings but it takes ages to build the molds to do them

Hi Jason, great work,

Car`s come on well,

I grow up suffolk/ norfolk , lowestoft ,& the Market weston just out of Diss 16 mile`s from Sennertton,lucky you have few TRACK`s around you to give the SKLINE a workout,

Roy Have Famliy in Cambridge,use to go out on MONDAY night`s with Few Race Driver`s lol,oldday`s mid 80`s

Jason look`s like few SKYLINES getting in to UK now,

Best of luck with your TRACK DAY`S & hope you give then something to think about ,

cheer`s Chuckie.

cheers Charlie ! there are loads of skylines in the uk now ! we use snetterton for testing and race there 5 to 6 times a year

Hi Jason,

Sweet suit SKYLINE with long back straight :D ,

& you musy love BOMB HOLE :P:P ,Loved it there great TEST TRACK LOTUS used to TEST MANY MANY YEAR`S Ago,

+ VAN D`s we would pop over road & spend day ENGINE testing,

I do miss going there, as WE have a GOCART track here as are MAIN Track :D ,

But I LOVED to head up to CADWELL just an wonderful mix & GREAT FUN OVER MOUNTAIN :D:D ,

But there`s Lot`s of top spot`s just depend`s what your LOOKING for,

So BEST OF LUCK WITH SKYLINE ENJOY ,

Cheer`s Chuckie.

Hi Jason,

Sweet suit SKYLINE with long back straight :D ,

& you musy love BOMB HOLE :D:P ,Loved it there great TEST TRACK LOTUS used to TEST MANY MANY YEAR`S Ago,

+ VAN D`s we would pop over road & spend day ENGINE testing,

I do miss going there, as WE have a GOCART track here as are MAIN Track :D ,

But I LOVED to head up to CADWELL just an wonderful mix & GREAT FUN OVER MOUNTAIN :):) ,

But there`s Lot`s of top spot`s just depend`s what your LOOKING for,

So BEST OF LUCK WITH SKYLINE ENJOY ,

Cheer`s Chuckie.

my favourite track is brands hatch indy circuit bloody good drive lol you sound like you miss the uk charlie

I love your carbon door trims, how do you make them? Just a basic mold? or do you use a vac pac?

its a mold made for multi-purpose use really i can vac it infuse it or wet lay up ! thanks for the comments

Hi Jason ONLY thing i MISS IS MOTOR SPORT THERE BOTH BIKE`S & CAR`S ,

Was BIKE MAN BEFORE & YES MISS THAT,

BUT DON`T MISS SHIT WEATHER :yes: ,

Having work with both ,

Edited by chuckie