SAU Community

Fs: Ghd Hair Straightener *limited Edition* Baby Pink, Brand New! Selling For $165 ** Rrp.$320

FOR SALE: [NSW]

Limited Edition Pink GHD Hair Straightener! CLICK LINK FOR PICS!

$165 Free postage!

Come on guys, buy one for your girlfriend or you sister, and girls... You know you can't live without a GHD!!!

CORRECT WORKING LINK CLICK HERE FOR PINK GHD PICS + INFO

Contact me via PM, other contact and payment details are on the PDF above.

Edited by soccerplayer_20

• 1 month later...

Everyone is soo sceptical HAHAIt's $160... They cost over $300 direct from salons. I have sold some on ebay for over $200 and have received only positive feedback. My very own girlfriend has one, my sisters has one, and all my sisters friends, they all love them. And jumped at the chance to get one of these at such a cheap price. They have all the original holograms etc and made by jamella barcodes. I guess we have come to a day and age where no one trusts anyone or anything anymore, and like the worst case scenario that happens is.. you get it, you don't like it, you list it on ebay and make a profit. But I have no idea why so many people are so set in their ways to only think that buying from a retail store is the way to get a real or genuine or decent product. It is the retailers who infact are the one's who rip everyone off. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, it's amazing how people choose to want to live in a negative bubble. Anyways, if you are interested PM me and you will be very happy with your purchase. You will receive EXACTLY what you see in the pictures. Brand New limited edition box set with everything.

They might be genuine - they might not be - there are a stupid number of counterfeit GHD and other products out there on the web. Hell, things like high-end cosmetics (MUFE, MAC) and GHD straighteners are some of the most counterfeited items out of asia and are very difficult for a lay-person to tell they're 'not the real deal'. Go google some time, it's stupidly common - ultimately, caveat emptor.

Basically, it's not possible to know without purchasing one from you, without having seeing it in the flesh to know what you're selling is genuine or not (and you have to know what you're looking for to know it isgenuine. Additionally, as a private purchase, it becomes a civil matter if the item turns out not legitimate and you don't have as much legal standing in trying to get your money back from you.

Additionally, whether it is genuine or not, without a proof of sale from an authorized retailer - GHD Australia WILL NOT honor the warranty (go check out their warranty return policy sometime - I've had to return a GHD straightener before under warranty - I've gone through this myself). So, if the product you're selling it fails tomorrow or in 3 months - that's $165 the buyer is out vs a free replacement from GHD if they buy one from a retailer. Sure, they may be over $300 from shops, but you can find them cheaper, and if you pay that extra money you're removing the risks associated with the purchase; You also get:

* Piece of mind that what you bought is 100% genuine with a retailer you can go back and see in the flesh if something goes wrong

* Guaranteed refund in the case of the product not being 'right'

* Legal protections against counterfeit items, and returning the item

* A warranty that GHD will stand by if the item fails

None of the above are something you can offer any of that - hence why you're able to offer the cheaper price.

For some people, that may be worth it for them to take the risk of buying the cheaper product from an 'unknown' - my aim here is to warn people about the dangers of being products like this online.

OK well then, good information I guess. May I ask though.. how do you know so much about all these products? Including Mac etc etc? And the other thing is... In my opinion, I'd rather spend less money and take a low associated risk then to get ripped off by retail giants who offer little more than warranties which 98% of users rarely ever need to use in the first place. Most products do not break, and if they do it is probably due to miss use in the first place.

There are online forums for 'girl stuff' where there are entire areas of the forum devoted to counterfeit products; I've been involved in some of these as I've been stung in the past purchasing counterfeit stuff (primarily high-end cosmetics) and I've tried to educate myself on this and warn others of the dangers. With MAC cosmetics in particular it's almost impossible for most people to figure out they're counterfeit - but there are a number of clues because of slight manufacturing changes between legitimate and counterfeits. Ultimately, the counterfeiters have to cut corners to sell the product cheaper, and cannot make them to the same standards as the original - so a clued up person can usually tell. There's also a lot of car parts which are counterfeit and difficult to tell - it's insane how common it is out there - MOMO, GReddy, nismo - you name it. It's highly prevalent on eBay.

Personally I prefer to pay the extra if I can avoid risks (though that doesn't mean I won't search for a bargain - you can definitely buy GHD less than retail and still maintain warranty).

My genuinely purchased GHD was returned within 3 months with a fault too - so it can/does happen - been perfect for the years since then. Thankfully I managed to dig up my original receipt and include that when I returned it under warranty. I had a new GHD back in my hot little hands within a week. I couldn't live without my GHD - amazing product that I highly recommend :D

Anyway - to anyone wanting to purchase a GHD for your girlfriend/mother/whatever - great product that I highly recommend. I'm not bagging this seller, just trying to make people aware that of what they're purchasing - the risk is likely pretty low, but it is there - but for this price, it may very well be worth it to you! :)