SAU Community

I Smashed My Gtr Real Bad.

well at about 2 am. i was giving it around a corner and i lost control of my gtr ( about 70km hit ) and smashed into the bus stop and ****ed my car up real bad and now i will have to have it half cut .. no on ewas injured. the begining of the gtr driver door is ****ed and the car cannot be repaired..

all i have to say is I AM NOW ****ED. i will be driving a gemi for the rest of my life.

i hope to hear answers and other stuff from sau..

this is the second time i have totaled a car

DONT SPEED IT REALLY DOES KILL..

EDIT THE CAR IS ALL MANLGED AND BENT FROM UNDERNEATH.. this was a real hard hit.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! sorry to hear/see that.......its like seeing autopsy pix....horror....hope ur ok...

how long have u had the gt-r? i guess u will always have memorys if nothing else.....

comiserations to you.........

Smashing into a bus station and posting up pics of your damaged car? Geez you're almost proud of this accident aren't you?!

- TOTALLED a car before and didn't learn from that so had to do it again?

- 20 years old

- SPEEDING over the limit in a SKYLINE

I don't feel sorry for you matey. You're not hurt? Damn?! Maybe that's why you feel like you can just buy another car and go on giving it some in corners. Sure you could have killed yourself but if it was your fault then that's ok by me but even worse you could hae killed someone else.

I now begin to understand why I get so many frowns from people on the street for driving a Skyline. I feel sick in the stomach now.

thank you for driving like an asshole on the street and doing your bit to increase our insurance policies, well done.

This is a really stupid comment.......if you dont have anything nice to say...dont say anything...the guy has stacked his pride and joy he doesnt need to hear this sort of crap....you dont even know the full story....the car looks pretty bad but give me a pm i could possibly give you a chop out and give you a hand to fix it.....it looks like a cut and shut long rear...this aint that bad and if done properly would not be spotted and be strong....anyway i know how you feel i been there before

This is a really stupid comment.......if you dont have anything nice to say...dont say anything...the guy has stacked his pride and joy he doesnt need to hear this sort of crap....you dont even know the full story....the car looks pretty bad but give me a pm i could possibly give you a chop out and give you a hand to fix it.....it looks like a cut and shut long rear...this aint that bad and if done properly would not be spotted and be strong....anyway i know how you feel i been there before

Sorry, I have no sympathy for people who drive beyond their ability on public roads and endanger the lives of others.

Guest RedLineGTR

Well it happened and u can’t turn back time. I don’t think taking stabs at him will help anyone atm. So relax abit. This shows people that think gtr's are indestructible this proves they are not. Personally I hope he is okay and will try and get over smashing a car like this. If he does have insurance I hope it overs it.

At least he’s not 18 and getting rapped around poles and buying a high performance car and totalling it in a couple of month’s thoe 20 years old doesn’t give u too much experience but still. If people stoped running lights, not looking where they are going and ramming up the arse of other cars insurance would be much lower.

Hope it all works out. Rob

Sorry to hear that you have wounded your steed. It may have to be put down. Hopefully surgery will have her up and running again.

There are plenty of driving schools around that can teach you how to drive fast. Please enrole now and learn a little before you decide to test 'your' limits again.

Hell this is bad. Even as experienced as I am I still won't buy a GTR coz if I want a little fun it has to be at way too fast. I'm a huge advocate for driver training and education, but the most important thing is you are OK and no-one else was injured. The car can be replaced, but not by a gemi......NOOOOOoooooo

Hope it all starts to look good for you mate. It eventually will.