SAU Community

Microtech ECU

crack

Hi Craig, and welcome to SAU

This topic has been covered in the past (a while back), try doing a search to see what you can find.

In the mean while, whatsisname (SAU nick) is using microtech, and is very pleased with the job it does. You could try dropping him a pm.

If you are chasing one for cheap, D1 Garage (www.d1garage.com) had a second hand one, may still have it, but it will be cheaper than retail.

As for fitting and tuning, that will depend on who you see. I suggest you see a good reputeable workshop, as the tuning is something you definately dont want to scrimp on - it can make the difference between an excellent car to drive and a dog, or worse, destroying your engine. A good tune, expect to pay up to $600+.

Suggest you post up on the Melbourne forum if you are looking for a good tuner over there.

Good luck

depending on who u know u can buy them and get them installed cheap

i just bought a LTX16 ecu for under 1300 installed and semi tuned, until i put it on the dyno(costs will only be dyno time)

also a good feature with the microtechs (im unsure if others use this aswell) is that i have 2 extra injectors that the ecu can support

they seem to run very well on a few high performance cars that i have seen