SAU Community

Nissan S15 Spec R Import

2003 Registered and Compliance. 1999 Spec R S15 Import. Metalic Blue. 26,500kms. 6 Speed Manual. Asking $32,000 negotiable. NO TRADE INS OR SWAPS PLEASE. Selling because I am going O/S for a few months.

Pics at the following page S15 PICS PAGE

Modifications are as follows:

Trial Bar & Side Skirts. HKS Front Mount Cooler. HKS Hiper Exhaust. Front Pipe. Apexi GT Front Brake Disk. Ohlins Height/Damper Adjustable Suspension. Bride Bucket Seat. Trust Airinx Filter. 17 inch Wheels with brand new AVS Tyres. Nismo G MAX Clutch. Standard wheels with brand new tyres also included.

Excellent S15 that corners better and brakes quicker than a GTR! :headspin:

Anyone interested or know anyone who might be pls PM me or leave a message. Thanks.

32 is alot for a jap spec mate. considering they usually go for about 28-29K .

do u have the auction sheet?

because most jap spec cars have been crashed before, that is why they are cheaper.

do u have the original front bar?

is the jap spec steering wheel with the air bag still there?

from the pics u have provided u can see that the car has been in a front end smash as the guards do not match up correctly.

im looking for a jap spec atm, but sorry not for that price on a crashed car............................

if u can do a better price it will make the car more attractive.

cheers

32 is alot for a jap spec mate. considering they usually go for about 28-29K .

do u have the auction sheet?  

because most jap spec cars have been crashed before, that is why they are cheaper.  

do u have the original front bar?

is the jap spec steering wheel with the air bag still there?

from the pics u have provided u can see that the car has been in a front end smash as the guards do not match up correctly.

im looking for a jap spec atm, but sorry not for that price on a crashed car............................

if u can do a better price it will make the car more attractive.

cheers

Thats fine, im not after usual prices. Im selling this car. I dont have the front bar or rear wing or any other part as the car came as is. It actually has an aftermarket steering wheel and factory airbag from Nissan. Airbag purchased becuase it was required the Insurance Company. Inregards to if its been in an accident before, I have NO IDEA. I know I have never crashed it and to me everything looks good, drives good and sounds good. :headspin:

You have no evidence that the car was in an accident, so dont go throwing bullshit accusations around like your some straight up g. Your no fkn registered panel beater to say its been an accident... and your not a fkn automotive valuer to say what the cars worth. You cant compare this car to examples you see on carpoint or unique cars. You just trying to justify to this guy that he should sell you the car cheaper cos your pointing out problems with it (mind you, yet to be proven). You want to buy a 28-29k model you wont test drive or know little about.. go ahead. You want to buy a registered, complianced and tested car thats here and now ready to take home, pay ur 31-32 g's to this good sir. The only mistake he said when advertising is that it hasnt got the stock wheels.. its got R34 GTT stocks. Still look ok though.

Yeah, i know. Thats what im trying to explain to this guy.... Guards can be warped or not straight from being lowered, as going over humps etc can bump under the guards and mis-shape them all round. Front bar? well does everyones car with a front spoiler mean its been front ended? lol i dont think so. The steering wheel? once again, everyone with a momo or bride wheel been accident?

I mean it looks to be a very nice car.. even the clutch is a nismo item worth a fckload, not to mention the rest of the stuff. If i wasnt buying an s2000 id consider it! very good buy... All the best N/A!!!!

Thanks guys.

Forgot to mention the original books are available with aftermarket receipts and warranty card from Japan.

Also to clear up about the wheels. I have the standard wheels which has brand new tyres. This is included with the sale. I took them off and fitted the 17inch wheels from an R34.

Hi N/A.

You may wish to obscure the number plate on these photos as you never know who is perusing these forums. As I assume you are aware the Regency Nazis read HPI (and others) and your list of mods along with the accompanying photos may result in a please explain and a dose of fudge-packing from Regency next time you wish to register your car.

Just a thought. Good luck with the sale.