SAU Community

My Skyline - Stolen!!!!

LAST NIGHT SOME BODY STOLE MY R33 SKYLINE.

ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

LAST SEEN @ SLACKS CREEK, KINGSTON ROAD @ 11PM

REWARD WILL BE GIVEN IF INFORMATION IS PROVIDED LEADING TO THE WERE ABOUTS OF THE CAR OR WHO STOLE IT.

I AM CONTACTABLE ON 0410 553 070

THANKS

HARUN

FOR A PIC OF THE CAR GO TO THIS SITE

http://www.fullboost.com.au/racing/dragmee...3_12_2_006b.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shheet.. no good at all!

The look, and the rims would make it hard not to spot I would think. Hopefully it turns up mate! with times like that as well, its not as if its just another common R33 either, wonder whether they knew that or not?

Where was it stolen? as in front of house, shopping centre, etc? Just might be important so that others also don't make the same mistake of leaving their car in a similar place.

damn bastards :cuss: , If i saw someone ever try to steal a skyline id cut his balls of with an axe. Then break his legs with a baseball bat :bonk: and drive the car over his hands.

I hate when this stuff happens, i remember a while back someones skyline had the keyhole and windscreen washer jets filled with putty.

Well hopefully the car has been left undamaged and everything works out ok.

damn bastards :cuss: , If i saw someone ever try to steal a skyline id cut his balls of with an axe. Then break his legs with a baseball bat  :bonk:  and drive the car over his hands.
And then you'd do something nasty!

AGRHHHH....

Hope you get them...

isent your car a 12 sec car ???? because that just makes things worse.. c l o w n s stealing a 12 sec who carnt controll it :) hope theirs no dammage to it...

hope to hear some good news... !!:D

all the best in finding it

its insured through famour classic car insurance, just having some hic ups with them -

its a professional hit up. it was sused out before the car was stolen.

here's some identifiable info about the car

ENGINE BAY – to help identify the vehicle

TRUST/ GREEDY T88-33D TURBO – front of turbo is chrome with blue plate, has major grooved marks on top of the turbo (were it is chrome)

BLITZ BLOW OFF VALVE

POLISHED ROCKER COVERS – blue leads in between both rocker covers

BLUE HOSES ON THE INTERCOOLER PIPING – there is 1 or 2 black hoses used aswell

FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER – has Tony Rigoli in-printed on the top of it

THROTTLE BODY ON INLET PLENUM CHAMBER FACING TOWARDS THE DRIVERS SIDE HEADLIGHT – normally goes across rocker covers (engine) and bends towards passenger head light but mine does not

OUTSIDE

THE CAR IS WHITE – has a light purple pearl to it

GTR BODY KIT – meshing in front bar, front right corner under the bar is damaged

GTR BADGE ON BOOT LID – is a little crooked

GTR WING – not genuine Nissan Item

2 x BLUE HARDCORE RACING COMPONENT STICKERS ON THE SIDE OF IT – 1 white one on the back window a little silver one on the front windscreen

18inch ZEPTER MAG WHEELS – rear centre caps missing, rear tyre brand is FIRENZA front is WANLI

INSIDE

2 X WRX BUCKET SEATS – with red rectangle embroidery on the right and left side – custom fit for r33 skyline

CENTRE CIGARETTE ASHTRAY MISSING – blank space under the stereo

SUN VISOR DRIVERS SIDE HAS A RIP IN IT – the piece is hanging down

HAS A MICROTECH MT8 ENGINE MANAGEMENT – to be found on the floor passenger side under carpet , its blue in colour

HAS BLITZ BOOST CONTROLLER WITH 2 KNOBS AND HKS TURBO TIMER

LINK to internet site is http://www.fullboost.com.au/racing/dragmee...3_12_2_006b.jpg