SAU Community

My Skyline - Stolen!!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dude i feel for u, that list entails many many dollars spent not to mention the hours. Some idiots dont have anything better to do. I will look at every white r33 i see from now on until u update and say it was found etc

Stuff like this makes me sad. Why does some low life have to steal / damage something that someone has worked so hard for ????

I hope u get your car back and find out who did it.

Probably not likely but will keep an eye out down south in case they decide to sell it or bits interstate.

AURGH god i hate people that steal someone elses pride and joy. Thats so low.

I bought a house 18 months ago, and if i sold it today, id walk away with 140 000 dollars profit. It was so easy, so whats friggin wrong with these arseholes, who have to make a quick buck by HURTING someone else?????

I hate to say it, but it sounds like its a proffesional job, that car is probably all pulled apart now and they are selling the parts......F*CKING B*STARDS....

OH, yeah and the only way to go with vehical secuirty, is a two way imobilizer alarm with two way remote (remotes goes berzerk when someone touches your car) AND a solid club lock. Anything less is just handing it to them.

Sorry to hear it. I also hate to say it, but your car is probably being stripped right now. There's no way they could sell it (in your area at least) as it's so distinctive. Those mods aren't exactly your basic power upgrades.

Bastards.

Sorry to hear... at first i just assumed it was in Sydney...

Anyway - the information you have posted is very good... hopefully someone will come across something you have mentioned.

Good luck mate...

ps- i am also curious as to how it happened to as there is a discussion in the Vic section that reckons they can get into a 33 without tripping the alarm.

Harun, Man that sucks the big one...... Can you tell us the brand and info of the alarm fitted and the comments from your insurance company? I am yet to have a customers vehicle stolen and try to stay ahead of trends when it comes to theft. I have had customers vehicles vandalised and that sucks but is unavoidable. kep us updated. and fu#k you you theiving bastards. :cuss:

The alarm name is Vulcran or something like that. The R33 and Nissan 200sx alarm is very easy to trip.

Due to cicumstances i can not explain were or exactly how the car got stolen at the moment.

Insurance is giving me headaches due to were the car was stolen from and for other reasons. I know i wont be going to Famous Classic Car Insurance nor to any other insurance company that is underwriting for an International insurance company as you can not seek legal help.

Harun

ps. once again thank you to those who are keeping and eye out and for your support.

Farking bastards!!!!!!!

Some people just dont understand the time/effort and pride and joy that goes into our cars. Obviously they have never owned something to this extent and instead steal of those who do.

All i can say is karma is a bitch, (no offence, i want u 2 get the car back perfect, but i doubt that will happen)

Maybe we'll see a white skyline wrapped around a pole leaving occupants with out their gental area or legs

Ive never seen it around, but if i do, ill be sure to pass it on

they may be stupid enough to steal it, but i doubt their stupid enough to drive it around

--

You really need to think about this mate, it has to be someone u know, or someone you know knows, your car is definately worth a bit of money in parts

I'd like to know how the claim goes through. I, like many others on this site, am also insured with famous & would like to know how they deal with theft before renewing my policy

damn that is some bad stuff...u gotta hate farken dickheads...im sorry for ya Harun i will look out for the car around here in melbourne aswell....i would also like to see how the insurance companies handle this....