SAU Community

My Skyline - Stolen!!!!

Damn man. As soon as you hear a Trust T88 for sale ANYWHERE, go to that place with a metal baseball bat.

Sorry to hear, ****ing theives. They should all be nailed to a tree, whipped with barbed wire and picked to death by vultures.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit Harun,

That absolutely sux, your car is very distinctive and I have seen it out and about a few times, so I know what to look for.

I will definitely keep an eye out for it.

i am very interesed to hear how the insurance goes, im with fameous, and if they are dodgy i want out of there... and i am sure the rest of us would like to know as well? perhaps when this is sorted you could post a thread about the insurance story?

i rekon no insurance at all, if ur goin under ya mums name

:werd:

i'll be forking out for Mobile paging and immobilisation now.

24-7 monitoring... while it may cost me... i dont trust anyone at the moment.

Car thiefs are running riot lately and local authorities are doing nothing to stop the crooks that are getting more and organised and little is being done apart from park your car in safe places.

but tell me, if my own driveway is not safe, where is?

Hope all goes well harun!

all i really need is accident cover, (not that i plan on having an acciden't) my security system has proven to work ;)

what happens if you get car jacked or something of that sort....

i dont think there is a security system that can stop a thief stealing a car there just simple deterrents. If they really want ya car there gonna take it!