SAU Community

What happened to MINES_DATSUN's thread?

guys - forum members have always been able to delete their own threads....it's the way the software has always worked...

Actually that function has been removed now.

You can no longer delete your own threads, and rightly so.

That's the lamest thing you could ever do...

"Oh no!!!! I'm getting raped and flamed from all sides!!! Oh, I'll just be a weiner and delete the thread!!! I'm so cool!!!!" greddy.gif

most regulars on here have long memories...i sure most of us know who's a knob and who isn't :P

what about the new users that will come to the forums?

Anyways,

I'm heading to well agree with Jim_X here.

i would like to know if this guy changes his name, or is going to say he'll be on a cruise.

This for a number of reasons, mainly the members as opposed to myself.

After writing off two cars... both recently, then i would be severly worried about having this guy on an up-coming Great Ocean Road Cruise or something in another high-powered car with a high-powered EGO.

Last thing i want is my car written off because of a KNOWN fool.

Unfortuantely we dont have membership (VIC) done yet and our private section up and running to try and stop these sorts of dangers not only for myself, but for every other SAU member's cruise that Snowman and I will be doing this year.

So there is a bit more support for the case, im just thinking of the greater Vic team from a safety aspect.

R31_Nismoid - maybe you should wait to make your judgement till you meet him and go on a cruise. A good example of a member like that is boxhead ...

There have been plenty of times where I have taken my car out to an industrial area late at night to practise drifting... almost come a cropper a few times... maybe this guy was just unlucky... and if he doesn't learn from the flaming u guys gave him then he never will :P

maybe this guy was just unlucky... and if he doesn't learn from the flaming u guys gave him then he never will :)

unlucky... twice.

you write one car off, you very rarely do it again.

What happens the third time i wonder???

This is just a simple case of too much money, but then, you cant buy a brain.

I just hope nothing happens on a VIC cruise if this guys comes because he has the access to see it.

I dont wanna (as the orangiser) have to try and explain if someone is injured

but dave i seen pictures of boxy doing that stuff on those roads along with other skylines yet i dont see you meantioning their names arnt they in the wrong aswell for taking part in this action.

I seriously doubt anyone here can talk about not breaking the road rules at some stage in their driving life. Im sure some have gottin it sideways late at night on a quiet road on their way home or given their car a little at the lights. Yet when the make threads that they did i dont see anyone flaming them for it. I mean yeh they were lucky enough not to write their car off or put a dint in it, but still they were breaking the law people actually congratulate them for it. Im not saying that everyone does do it but for the few that do and are stupid enough to post it on this site that they did, when 90% of the chance the police look at these forums and these are open to the general public to read. What do you think there gonna think skyline drivers always give it some i dont think we should place all our blame on those that right their car off and in turn police give other drivers a hard time but also those that do street race or drift or whatever cause police sometimes see this and think that all skyline drivers are like that.

people :

a) shouldn't be doing it without the experience to back it up

B) shouldn't be a damn tool about it and don't realise the seriousnous of what they've done

c) shouldn't be putting details which puts it in worse light than it already is

chaos, thats the other problem too - people see pics and they dont know what actually happened.. ie you saying this about boxhead... do you even know what happened? He hasnt ever even crashed a car into any thing sold, once into a barbed wire fence... thats it..

hence why i think that threads like those are pointless cos no one actually knows what happened and they all jump on the same wagon and flame the guy.

well after looking at a series of pics dave i assumed they were speeding along that road and going over the bump trying to "launch" their car into the air.

Then saw a pic of boxys car on its roof lookin worse for wear and writtin off beyond recognition almost, but your right i can only assume what happened.

Guest RedLineGTR

geee i think all the attention he is getting is more than any other memeber has...well maybe Mr. T would be some competition.

You lookin' mighty fine in them jeans boy, why don you come over here and fu#k me up the ass.

Oh sorry ..... not that mr T, yo mean that crack whore with the brown GTR, a foul mouth, who dont know when to shaddup!

i think the problem with mines was that people are just becoming a little sick of the attitude displayed that is making life hard for other more mature import drivers.. my patience for newbie p-platers given their cars or not otherwise earning it, or probably worse not having respeckta for the power and thinking they know everything is wearing a bit thin.. then writing it off or being involved in a major accident just confirms it.

You lookin' mighty fine in them jeans boy, why don you come over here and fu#k me up the ass.

Oh sorry ..... not that mr T, yo mean that crack whore with the brown GTR, a foul mouth, who dont know when to shaddup!

nah a silver GTR that he wrapped around a poll then wanted a half cut for it then didnt then did then didnt then wanted a 32 GTR

nah a silver GTR that he wrapped around a poll then wanted a half cut for it then didnt then did then didnt then wanted a 32 GTR

I think Rob was talking about terrance... thus the mister T thing :D