SAU Community

Mitsubishi Lancer MR 00'

Mitsubishi Lancer MR 2000 Dark Blue, black interior

1.8ltr manual, 85000kms

Rego 04/2004

Mongoose Black wired alarm system (Top of the line)

Tinted

Sony Head Unit with 10 CD Stacker in Boot

Boston Acousit pro series splits

Pioneer 4 way 6x9 Speakers in pro pod mounts

Alpine 5 Channel Amp (v12)

Blapunket 1000w Sub is carpeted box

All power options

Factory body kit

Standard alloys with near new wheels

Excellent Condition $15000 ONO

Car is located in Sydney - Artarmon

Car can be inspected this weekend or anytime after 6:30pm weeknights.

Car is also in the trading post. Reason for sale: buying Skyline

Pictures may take a while as i need to source a camera.

Phone Number: 0412 311 795

Email: [email protected]

PICS

Thanks,

Simon

Tires are around 2 months old, and hardly drivin during that time due to a company car.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Dont get me started on the N54 injectors
    • The base problem was the turbo actuator arms. I could have just done the turbos but opted to do all supporting hardware at the same time to really future proof the car for me. But yeah, wont be much change from $6k.
    • You can just swap the pins at the CAS connector side. You could go old school and use a test light to see which pin is going back to B1 on your ECU
    • maybe another thing for me to try? timestamped (i know its the nz wiring kit, but this is on the haltech software side)  
    • Well, I do turn bearing housings, shafts and wheels on special orders, so you can order any wheel sizing preferred. Parts came from every where obviously, came from reconditioning turbos and been shafted, I know exactly where certain manufactures would stuff up. It sounds like I'm just assembling cores, but importance is I get to check if all parts are made to specs, if castings are right, all clearances and runout are right, balanced ok, bearing pack sounds before passing onto clients.   Building test cars, doing dyno testing and sponsoring drift cars is all parts of QC, so I get to know how a particular package performs before selling.  Yep, its slow and ineffective way of production, but I prefer less headaches.