SAU Community

R34 Gtt Std Injector Size Please

I've done lots of searching both here and on other forums so I apologise in advance if the correct answer is out there.

So far I've found quotes that the standard R34GTT NEO injectors are 340cc,350cc,370cc or 380cc.

Can anyone say for certain what size they are? I think that I might be reaching the limit of mine as I have injector duration of 20-22m/s at full throttle.

My S2 Stagea is running FMIC, std turbo (soon to be replaced with hybrid) 80mm cat back,silenced decat,apexi induction kit, Gizzmo EBC set at 0.75bar boost and Walbro 255lph fuel pump.

Edited by DeanR33

well the r33 injectors are 370cc and from what i am aware the r34 is the same size (not 100% sure on that though).

if you are reaching the limit of the injectors with only 11psi then there is something going on. either your fuel pump is stuffed, fuel filter is blocked or the fuel pressure reg is stuffed. not sure what 20ms is in % of injector duty. generally about 250kw is the max for stock injectors.

I'm maxing out my nismo 480cc's at 240kw, so i'm pretty sure my stock 370cc injectors would not have got that far...

Yes 34 is definetly 370cc!

There's definitely been people on this forum finding 220rwkw on the standard 370cc, but I'd understood that was the limit without increasing the base fuel pressure. I'd also always understood the nismo 480cc injectors to be roughly good for 480hp at the engine and 280+rwkw?

(480hp = 357.9kw .. take 20% drivetrain loss - 286.32rwkw)

Can anyone else confirm their experiences?

I always thought that they were 370 or 380cc, but I posed the same question on Skylineowners.com and someone on there swears that they are either 330 or 340cc, which amazes me considering the regular rb25det ones are known to be 370cc.

If they are 330cc then I must be getting pretty close to needing uprated ones.

To be honest with all the knowledge on here I thought someone would be able to give a definate answer.

RB25DET Neo have 370cc top feed injectors.

My old 34 gtt had 250rwkw and it had 480cc injectors running at 80%. If you are worried, you can always get an FPR to adjust.

FYI, R33 and R34 gtst injectors are different.

Curious as to what these are worth second hand?

And I have read that the nismo 480cc running around 280rwkw on safe tunes in the power thread. Well I hope that is the case as that's what I have bought to support my GT3071R upgrade :thumbsup:

Well, i had these 480cc's running with my original turbo, then when i upgraded to a hks 2835 my tuner said they was my limiting factor for not pushing more boost through (only tuned to 13psi)....

chrisr34gtt that was pretty much the reason i got them too, i was aiming for the 280kw mark and thought it would be achievable with those injectors. Will now have to fork out for new ones if i want an increase! :P

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The GTR's run 11mm top Orings, and a square large lower Oring. They won't fit without some buchery. What are you after size wise?

The NEO injectors were carried over into the VQ25det's also, as they are exactly the same.