SAU Community

Unfinished Project R31

Hey all.

Due to a change in circumstances, my project R31 has to go. Its a white 1988 Series 3 TI sedan. The 30 is gone, in its place is 25/30. Read on below for what it has.

First and foremost, for pictures of where its at right now, CLICK HERE!!!

Condition:Engine BRAND NEW never started, gearbox internals refurbished, car is what you would expect for its age. Pretty straight all round, clean, interior is all there but could use a clean. No a/c, stereo, cruise control. Power windows are still in place.

Description:OK here goes, this is all taken off the invoice, which i am happy to show to real buyers.

RB30 block given the full treatment by Chilton Engineering, balanced blueprinted etc.

ROSS/ACL Race Series Pistons

T04Z 0.84 A/R

Tial 44mm wastegate

Spool forged steel connecting rods

Manifold 6 Boost manifold

Custom made Inlet Manifold with 80mm billet throttle body - made by RIPS NZ

Head R34 Neo NA Cylinder Head - ported and flowed etc

R34 GTR N1 Oil Pump

R34 GTR N1 Water Pump

ACL Race Series Conrod Bearings

ACL Race Series Main Bearings

Tomei Restrictors

ARP Main Studs

ARP Head Studs

ASR 8L Gated and Baffled Sump

Crank Collar - custom job i'm told made of 7071 steel

Power Enterprise Metal Head Gasket - for comp ratio of 8.5-1

Gates Timing Kit

Oil and water lines - care of ENZED

Second Hand R32 GTR intercooler - used only for the purposes of sorting out custom I/C piping

Refurbished clutch fan

Brand new engine and gearbox mounts

RE4RO1A Gearbox from an R33

Beefed up internals

3000rpm torque convertor

Manual/semi auto whatever ya want to call it valve body

MV autos in adelaide did all work - very well known name in the nissan automatic gearbox world

In addition to these, which are in the car, i have a set of R33 brake calipers, discs, HR31 struts, as well as a few left over pieces of brakes and suspension all over the garage. Koni height adjustables for the rear spring to mind.

There is probably more but i will go thru it all with the right person(s)

Contact Details: PM me, email or get me on the phone on 0410 594 978. I have shitty reception, so if i dont answer straight away i aint being rude.

Asking Price: $10 000 ono. I'm realistic, if you make a real offer it will be considered.

Pick-up/Postage Arrangements: Happy to help organise postage etc with potential buyer, but at your expense obviously.

Other Comments: The car doesnt run. It only needs an ECU, injectors and a decent fuel pump and your looking at a 500hp+ car once tuned. I am getting married next year, have a honeymoon to pay for, work has slowed down a little and a bit of a tax problem. I will not have the funds to finish this thing for a few years and its such a waste to let it go untouched over that time. Its open to any inspection.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by sxc33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey man its hard to move a vehicle such as this in nth qld despite its incredible potential

perhaps sell the engine and suspension seperate,

or maybe organise shipping to brissy?

but if i were u id try to sell it on r31skylineclub.com or even calaisturbo.com it will get alot more interest

last resort ebaY there 25/30's alone goin for 8k or cant beleive im sayin this..... but boostcrusing

it took me 6 months to sell my 350hp r31 and that was running with many jap parts: projectors , alot of r31 house shit and 18"wheels

beats me why ??

anyway GL with sale mate...