SAU Community

Oh Hai!

b a m b i i

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg this will be a huge thread. a noob with an ass shot for her DP

seriously... buy my car - you'll love it.

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

Wow i wasn't expecting any replies! Thanks for the welcome! n_n

Am looking at buying a 32 or an s13 just to learn in.. I love 32s heaps more but i have a 4cyl now n luv the fuel eceonomy - plus i'd be needing that money saved on fuel for tyres =b haha (If i'm any good!!) So wateva is around that i in the best condition i guess.

Would it even be worth importing models that old? Like theyre pretty cheap here anyway and there is something about a 15yr rule right?

Yes RBNT - bum would stick to the seat unless i be classy n get seat covers. Cos you know i only ever wear that skirt :rofl::thumbsup:

Cool, you've got your fix of attention. now get on with it.

Don't bother importing an s13 or r32, especially if you're learning...

Buy one already here, there's plenty around.

plus i'd be needing that money saved on fuel for tyres =b haha (If i'm any good!!)

lol No offense Jade, but if you're suggesting that "good" driving involves burning through tyres, WHILE STILL LEARNING TO DRIVE, don't buy an import, cos it's driving/stupid sh!t like that, that gets us all the unwanted attention from cops and media.

Plus its pretty easy to kill yourself in a car like you've suggested.

That was uncalled for! :P

But it has been nice lol :D

Yeah i thought it would be better to just buy one here, but its always good to get opinions from people who know what they're talking about..

I know how to drive. I was talking about ripping them up on the track, I haven't owned my own rwd yet and i'm not trying in someone elses!! haha

I'm not afraid to give it a go though but if i'm not any good then I wont keep embarassing myself! Maybe you should get to know me a bit better before you point your finger

How do you do quotes? :)

Haha just stirring ya! But I'm serious about the driving style thing! These cars can be dangerous when in the wrong hands/feet.

You do quotes by pressing the speech bubble looking button just above where you type, then enter in what you want to be quoted. Or you can press quote on the bottom right side of soneones post, and that'll directly quote their post.

I reckon get yourself a nice r32, for what you pay for, you end up getting more car IMO. Silvias are good but they are smaller and less of a car than a 'line... Either way they are a nice balanced chassis, throw a decent turbo powerplant (rb, sr, worked ca), and they really become a drivers car and are a lot of fun!

Enjoy!!! :D

Haha just stirring ya! But I'm serious about the driving style thing! These cars can be dangerous when in the wrong hands/feet.

You do quotes by pressing the speech bubble looking button just above where you type, then enter in what you want to be quoted. Or you can press quote on the bottom right side of soneones post, and that'll directly quote their post.

I reckon get yourself a nice r32, for what you pay for, you end up getting more car IMO. Silvias are good but they are smaller and less of a car than a 'line... Either way they are a nice balanced chassis, throw a decent turbo powerplant (rb, sr, worked ca), and they really become a drivers car and are a lot of fun!

Enjoy!!! :D

Adding to this, you can also click on the "+Quote" button of the post you wanna reply to and make a multi quote reply by hitting "Add Reply" after you have selected all the posts you want.

Welcome.

if you wana slide get an s13, the 32 is a better all round package but meh.. id rather thrash the pants of a s13 heaps of parts and stuff hanging around pretty cheap

Jade, have you got turbo restrictions in SA?

what's your budget for a car. i'm not actually kidding when i say you should buy my car. you will love it

but if you crash it - i will come to your house. and i will cut you!

=)

no seriously. what's your approx budget i'll see if i can fit it in to your price range. also. your DP is hawtness. feel free to upload moar pix. but be warned. these guys... nay... we... are all animals. lol

but seriosuly buy my car. it's nice. it's cheap. it's a head turner. and it's unique as shit.

Jade, have you got turbo restrictions in SA?

what's your budget for a car. i'm not actually kidding when i say you should buy my car. you will love it

but if you crash it - i will come to your house. and i will cut you!

=)

no seriously. what's your approx budget i'll see if i can fit it in to your price range. also. your DP is hawtness. feel free to upload moar pix. but be warned. these guys... nay... we... are all animals. lol

but seriosuly buy my car. it's nice. it's cheap. it's a head turner. and it's unique as shit.

brings all the boys to the yard

I told you Jade, steer clear of the queer.

send pics lol