SAU Community

Oh Hai!

b a m b i i

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops!! Mr Eps that was hell noob of me! As a passenger they feel heavy anyway. But i have always had a soft spot for ceffies, it was actually the first import i learnt about. Lol I remember comparing an 88 cefi with 88 Fords or Holdens and being blown away by how much of a technology difference there is! They even look modern today imo :laugh:

Thanks Georgie :laugh: yeah my best bet is to test them out, it also depends on what i can find in the best condition when it comes buying time, so I wontbe sdetting my heart on anything! If i don't hurry up though i won't have much of a choice.. STUPID new SA laws about P Platers under 25 not being able to have turbo cars grrr!! (OO) Skyline(OO) Then i would have to source a Trueno

:laugh:

WHOS COMING TO G1 THIS WEEKEND?! WOO!

How do I pout a signature?

Up top it says "My Controls", click that then on the left hand side it will say "Edit Signature", also click that then the rest should be pretty straight forward.

Rowan, I do love Ceffys but for what i'm looking for i think they are a little heavy,

Cefiro is similar weight to an S15.

How can you say no? Slap an autech kit on and they look mint.

35783_406030226898_509736898_4909490_7507574_n.jpg

I will admit, that's a hawt ceffi.

Also, sigh at the post count in this thread....although hello to the OP, and welcome. Boys, cocks away now. I hope nobody in here is flogging it WHILE posting in the "on SAU while @ work" thread.

Dun tak about me like im not here Michael.

Thanks Trozzle. Yeah it's not meant to be like that, just wanting some peoples opinions who actual know what they're talking about :)

She'll be fine with Bozo, he has a thing against attractive girls....or at least potentially - you can tell she's not his type from her avater (hint: she fits in the pic)

She'll be fine with Bozo, he has a thing against attractive girls....or at least potentially - you can tell she's not his type from her avater (hint: she fits in the pic)

this is true lol, now she just has to watch out for th rest of the male sau population lol

Oops!! Mr Eps that was hell noob of me! As a passenger they feel heavy anyway. But i have always had a soft spot for ceffies, it was actually the first import i learnt about. Lol I remember comparing an 88 cefi with 88 Fords or Holdens and being blown away by how much of a technology difference there is! They even look modern today imo :w00t:

Thanks Georgie :dry: yeah my best bet is to test them out, it also depends on what i can find in the best condition when it comes buying time, so I wontbe sdetting my heart on anything! If i don't hurry up though i won't have much of a choice.. STUPID new SA laws about P Platers under 25 not being able to have turbo cars grrr!! (OO) Skyline(OO) Then i would have to source a Trueno

:D

WHOS COMING TO G1 THIS WEEKEND?! WOO!

;)

You might have some luck finding 1 on AE86 Driving Club or Rolla Club.

But by the time you spend the cash getting the power up, the S13 / R32 will be cheaper to mod.

;) I think you misunderstood me lol

Bozo likes the bigger (BIG) girls, from which I can tell (see: assume) you are not.

geddit? or is that a bad thing to be saying - meaning you understood me the first time.