SAU Community

Oh Hai!

b a m b i i

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My newbie intro that I just posted is not gonna get anywhere near as much attention or replys as this one.

If i pretend I'm a girl would that help?? haha.

Anyway you should check out my newbie intro :D

why?

is there pix of your girlfriend?

if not then i'm staying right here hitting the refresh button every five mins waiting on this hottie here.

...any minute now. =P

why?

is there pix of your girlfriend?

if not then i'm staying right here hitting the refresh button every five mins waiting on this hottie here.

...any minute now. =P

Sorry I thought I signed up to a forum about skylines?? hmmm...

Yes it does contain pics of my girlfriend..... shes white and seexxyy :(

no you're thinking of SKYlinesaustralia... this is skyLINES australia.

different forum man!!!

okay fine your car looks cool in the display pic. i'm still not whoring in your thread but! :(

*bump*

im with eps on this one mutha f**ka.

u in the wasteland broah, yeah it might be a sub section of the wasteland but u still here aight

Need an english translation for some this? haha.

I'm new so only just finding out what the "wasteland" is :(

Need an english translation for some this? haha.

I'm new so only just finding out what the "wasteland" is :D

just f**king with u man

the wasteland is where we come to play lol

welcome to the forums aight, ur car looks nice mine used to look like that lol

jaylon - finding out what the wasteland is...

picture a land with rolling planesand views as far as the eye can see.. everyone is a road scholar, involved in community programs and sporting events, everyone gets along and has a nice time, there is no crime, no wrong doing..

everyone smiles and waves at everyone else, the infrastructure in this land is incredible, everything runs smooth, there is green manicured lawns EVERYWHERE within the urban metropolis. everything is perfect. this land you're imagining... is skylinesaustralia.

even the grassed area where people meet and greet to network.

well... it LOOKS perfect. but on that grass... smack bang in the middle of it.

is this big fat pile of steaming thick dark brown streaky sloppy cow shit.

and crawling throughout this disgusting warm pulsating mess. is about 50 or so dung beetles... all fighting each other over trying to eat the little bits of shit. these dung beetles don't play fair either. if one dung beetle is eating a bit of shit that another dung beetle wants. that "have nots" will eat the legs off the "haves" it's a disgusting filthpile that should NEVER be entered.

we are the dung beetles. and that pile of cowshit is the wasteland. and you were a fool for posting in it.

I'm Rowan. Ice to see you.

jaylon - finding out what the wasteland is...

picture a land with rolling planesand views as far as the eye can see.. everyone is a road scholar, involved in community programs and sporting events, everyone gets along and has a nice time, there is no crime, no wrong doing..

everyone smiles and waves at everyone else, the infrastructure in this land is incredible, everything runs smooth, there is green manicured lawns EVERYWHERE within the urban metropolis. everything is perfect. this land you're imagining... is skylinesaustralia.

even the grassed area where people meet and greet to network.

well... it LOOKS perfect. but on that grass... smack bang in the middle of it.

is this big fat pile of steaming thick dark brown streaky sloppy cow shit.

and crawling throughout this disgusting warm pulsating mess. is about 50 or so dung beetles... all fighting each other over trying to eat the little bits of shit. these dung beetles don't play fair either. if one dung beetle is eating a bit of shit that another dung beetle wants. that "have nots" will eat the legs off the "haves" it's a disgusting filthpile that should NEVER be entered.

we are the dung beetles. and that pile of cowshit is the wasteland. and you were a fool for posting in it.

I'm Rowan. Ice to see you.

:) Sorry i fell asleep halfway through....

haha I joke, sounds very interesting!

They tricked us newbies into posting in the wasteland by having an intro section in here!!!!

.....meh