SAU Community

Whats the longest have you been with your girlfriend?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remembe. Probably a couple of months. I'm 18, and loving it. Love the thrill of the chase :P But I am a little jealous of yous guys having the whole happy couple thing down. There was this one chick but she like moved somewhere overseas (england or something) and that was the end of it. But playing it by ear, someone will come along eventually, in the mean time, there's plenty of virgin to be broken in :twisted:

i think we need to be careful where this thread is heading as Shell will probably end up reading it tonight while we are all asleep and we will wake up to the land of many flames tee hee

rod[/quote:7b3eba4b13]

:lol:

1 year, it was the longest year of my life. :lol:

monogamy is for people who can't pull roots

rod[/quote:5143bbc4e9]

Are you serious???????? :roll:

Rod, before I make any other comments, do all your girlfriends/casual girlfriends/bits on the side etc.. know about each other?

damn... i didn't know it was that long!

tell him to sell the ute tho.. because we (S)houldn't be (D)riving a (U)te!

:P[/quote:1e56a6414b]

LOL you remembered that!

hehe

My male ute-driving friends pay me out all the time for my "Should be Drivin a Ute" sticka!!! :roll:

they think they're sooooo funny....

hahahah man you guys are all crack ups. I love yous all!!!

But seriously for the guys who are truly in love with their girlfriends amd ever have doubts. Then dont. Grass always looks greener on the other side and of you do go to the other side the grass is either not growing or has dog shit on it everywhere.

Guest 33GTS25

shell as a matter of fact they do, my live in girlfriend understands that i have a much greater need for sexual fulfillment than her. our "arrangement" started when she went away to taiwan for 12 months on a scholarship. we have some incredibly strict rules about my behaviour i.e never at our place and never with anyone that she knows or who knows her etc. the other rule of course is that no-one that knows us as a couple is allowed to know about it. which means that i have just probably blown it because there are a couple of guys on here that know her.

my main dilemna is that(and this is gonna sound really poxy) that my love and respect for this woman grows stronger with everyday and i am currently considering going the whole monogamous route for her, even though it goes against my belief that we weren't put on this planet as monogomous creatures.

shell when you meet my girl on the morning of dragcombat you will understand why it just may be worth it

rod

You know what aids stand for? Switch the word around backwords and you get.

SDIA ie.....

(S)stick (D)ick (I)n (A)rse.[/quote:3518038226]

is this a reference to nights with young greek virgins, if so count me.

its party time[/quote:3518038226]

yeah dude! Greek Male virgins hehehehehe

Guest Miguel

6 years for me.

Been together since a week before her 17th birthday. She does all the good stuff too, an awesome cook, keeps me in line....only problem is, she HATES cars :P

dude.. that is one cool arangement..

i use to know a family friend that had 2 wives.. 1 legally the other not..

f**ken awesome arrangement..[/quote:8fca550768]

become a morman :P

Well he we go

In hindsite a torturous 2 years 7 months and 8 days with my cheating s**t of an ex. She waitied for her valentines gift (didn't give me one) and broke it off two days later. A day later she effectively ripped my broken heart out cut it up into little peices and put it through a blender when she told me she was moving in with lover boy. I should of seen it coming but you miss some of these hints when your in love.

next followed 4 weeks glorified bed hoping which let me see that i wasn't that kind of guy, I wanted to be in a long term relation and dating was a pain.

Then 1 year 1 month and 1 day ago i took a ravishing young red head to see the show 'Strassman Live' needless to say she has won my heart taught me to love again and that not all women are evil like my ex. The house etc etc are in the works and the as Chris (R34) she loves skylines :)

:P