SAU Community

Whats the longest have you been with your girlfriend?

Must be a Strassman thing, Elise and I have been together over two years now but the first thing we saw together (other than a movie) was Strassman Live... bizarre. For her Birthday I got her a Ted-E-Bear and it spends more nights with her than I do the lucky bastard!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my relationships last generally no more than 4 weeks...i seem to get bored very quickly.

i'm happy just being the single guy, whenever i'm in the need for the deed it's into surfers. there's too many good chics around so i couldn't handle being tied down to just one.

dude.. that is one cool arangement..

i use to know a family friend that had 2 wives.. 1 legally the other not..

f**ken awesome arrangement..[/quote:5c274cadf4]

become a morman :P[/quote:5c274cadf4]

Hey, My mums a morman....

Must be a Strassman thing, Elise and I have been together over two years now but the first thing we saw together (other than a movie) was Strassman Live... bizarre. [b:1e9714175e] For her Birthday I got her a Ted-E-Bear and it spends more nights with her than I do the lucky bastard![/b:1e9714175e][/quote:1e9714175e]

thats what i did, i kidnap the bear and ransome him back to her hehe

Well, Well,,,,Bloody Hell....What an interesting Topic. We have everything here all rolled up in a ball. A pending Marriage,,,True Love,,,Hated Ex,,,2 wives,,,Singles with multples,,,,Utes and poor Urmine begging for someones Daughter.

Mel and I have been together for 15 Years,,,9 married and 6 beforehand. I took her to her formal in my Kombi (even went Stoned),,,shit she was 17 and I was 27. I was the same age as the bloody teachers and one dirty Poof teacher tried to chat me up!!!. Should have punched his brains in but was told not to.....

My only advise to you single guy's is to have fun while your single, but stop rooting around when you put the ring on. I was seeing 2 others when we met and haven't bothered since....Me one lucky,,,happy Bastard.

Neil.

6 years for me.

Been together since a week before her 17th birthday. She does all the good stuff too, an awesome cook, keeps me in line....only problem is, she HATES cars :P[/quote:c317b7262b]

Get her to come along to our next cruise..I'll try my best to convert her hehe :twisted:

Guest Miguel
6 years for me.

Been together since a week before her 17th birthday. She does all the good stuff too, an awesome cook, keeps me in line....only problem is, she HATES cars :P[/quote:8124c2ea60]

Get her to come along to our next cruise..I'll try my best to convert her hehe :twisted:[/quote:8124c2ea60]

Ooooh, that's dangerous territory, you'd have your work cut out for you :? It's the getting her to come to a cruise that's the hard part...."So, you just drive around all day.....?" :evil:

hahaha how can she not realise how much FUN our Skylines are to drive around all day???? :? :lol:

I'd drive mine forever...i don't care where we're going! :P

Rod, that's exactly why I asked that question. Lot's of people have "arrangements" and if everyone is happy with it - and no one is getting hurt - then I have no problem with it.

But is everyone happy? You obviously are, and why wouldn't you be? But is your live-in girlfriend happy? Or does she just live with it?

Any guy who suggested that "arrangement" to me would be out the door before he finished what he was saying :?