SAU Community

Stock BOV Plumback removal

DezertEagle

• 4 months later...

I did, after I put this dodgy setup on to cause a seal on the stock bov it did not stall at idle, it is freakin loud though plus it ran HUGLY MEGGA RICH!!!

dodgy01.jpg

dodgy02.jpg

dodgy03.jpg

dodgy04.jpg

dodgy05.jpg

hey guys this is prob a good time to ask this....

The compliance guys i took my car to last yr didnt block or take off the stock BOV and it has an after market BLITZ one on as well and the BLITZ doesnt even sound loud. Whats a good safe way to block the stockie.

Thanx guys :D

i did this once one day when i was bored (yes i get bored easily)... sounded fullsikwesidephat, or another words fuggen loud

reality is at idle it was hunting all over the place between 450-1600RPM & you can hear it leak slightly at full load. a good way to really confuse the ECU

hey guys this is prob a good time to ask this....

The compliance guys i took my car to last yr didnt block or take off the stock BOV and it has an after market BLITZ one on as well and the BLITZ doesnt even sound loud. Whats a good safe way to block the stockie.

Thanx guys  ;)

you have the same as me.would somthing like im suggesting be legal my question is why arnt there kits that cater for the top pipe to be replaced so there would be no need for stock bov,bov air return piping the pipe that runs from the elbow to plenum(would you keep it or is it possible to toss it?) plug intake pipe can it be done within law?

performance wise what is the efect it will give

you could also run a steel intake pipe.any suggestion for thought.

I need your suggestions because ive come across a deal with a neighbour who can supply me with the aluminium pipes.

:)

hey guys

I did wat Nick said and bout a blanking plate....and damn thats alot better...not a single problem with the engine or anything...runs like a dream....im getting way better response too....now b4 4500rpm i get this lovely whirling wastegate noise and over 4500rpm i get this massive pressure noise which i looovvveeee :headspin: ....thanx nick man !!! :D