SAU Community

Silver 32 Gtst

Been on here a while but has taken me a while to post up my car. Bought from forum member in January after selling my MX5.

img8845.th.jpg

img8888q.th.jpg

It has full exhaust, stock turbo, Power FC, FMIC, boost controller, 1.5 way low ratio (not sure what ratio but it is short!) LSD, upgraded radiator, BC Gold coilovers....178rwkw at 14psi

img9713f.th.jpg

img9708.th.jpg

img9709.th.jpg

img9728.th.jpg

img9716.th.jpg

img9713.th.jpg

More pics and mods to come....

Interior mods, Nardi wheel and nismo gear knob.

I am looking for another quality knob as I don't like most of the nismo ones. This one is a little square at the top compared to what I want. Any ideas? It must be heavy (see next pic!) and a direct screw in to the factory gear stick thread... I hate the ones with rubber grommets which don't feel solid.

031ai.th.jpg

Nismo short throw unit

0032u.th.jpg

Wheels are Kosei Direzza RCS 17x8 +33 front and rears 17x9 +33. Made in Japan and according to my research they are forged???? (Can anyone confirm? They seem light but not convinced they are forged. They look similar to WOrk KAI CR but not as nice :yes: Don't like how I have to use hex lugs rather than my Rays nuts which weight F*&Kall and look better). I am trying to find some extended blue lugs which will rice them up a bit.

I need to roll the rear guards (front already done) before I can fit the rears. I may also add my 5mm spacers and/or go to a 245/40 tyre (currently 235s). Front is very close to flush as is...

024xf.th.jpg

022sl.th.jpg

028do.th.jpg

Funny thing is the Kosei's look smaller than the GTT rims. I think it is the extra lip on the GTT rims and the fact they are black.

Almost there with some power mods.

Z32 AFM

0012sx.th.jpg

GTR fuel pump

0022vl.th.jpg

GCG RB25 Steel wheel BB Turbo. Gave up on the HKS 2530 as most of them were too old and expensive for a s/h turbo. Got this cheapish with a good history so will see how it goes. Will be a bit laggy but good for track work. Tossing up whether to get injectors or just install it all and tune around the fuel supply. If the tuner thinks it will be 100% safe I will probably just go for it. Is 220kw asking too much?

004fx.th.jpg

005euvl.th.jpg

and cheapie but strong (as in it actually seems to work) strut brace. Please excuse the sad engine bay:(

032rs.th.jpg

Nelson did his stuff on the rear guards this morning. Easy to trust him to do a great job. @$65 per corner money well spent.

0013e.th.jpg

Mixed wheel combo gone. Rears are slightly stretched so the profile is not quite as tall so gap is bigger:neutral:

0023pd.th.jpg

But no more chicken legs from behind!

Before

0042c.th.jpg

After

0033r.th.jpg

Now off to Tempe to get the tyres swapped over as the ones that came with the wheels are almost shredded.

Thanks Tim.

A bit scary posting a build thread when there are so many higher quality, big buck and skillfully developed cars on here. Looks like there is a place for everyone though, even my little GT

lookin good mate. got contact details for nelson? did he say how far he can roll the guards?

He can roll them completely flat and flare as well if necessary. He is the only guy I know who does most of the car dealer work as well as some Porsche and Ferrari work. Nice bloke. Give him a call. Ph 0432 109 331.

Edited by spranga