SAU Community

Best Skylines Of Sau

Darmanin10

Hey,

Just thought i would post up a thread for the best looking skylines on SAU, to acknowledge the work put into these beasts. Yeh, i know there are some threads for people to post up pics of their cars, but i thought this could be a thread to showcase the BEST OF THE BEST.

R30,R31,R32 etc.

Cause i dont know any of your cars, ill start with this.

EVLR34_1280x1024_2.jpg

Edited by itstheskills

Sweet photo by Easton. Although i thought Easton would of cloned out the telegraph pole growing out of the roof. Would make this pic 100x better. None the less, sweet pic!

Perspective varies. :D I see the R34s are the best looking Skylines ever made.

You obviously have no idea what I am talking. I am talking about the particular car you posted up "EVLR34" and the story that goes with it.

Like I said, very poor choice of car to post up to start this thread on.

Edited by PM-R33

You obviously have no idea what I am talking. I am talking about the particular car you posted up "EVLR34" and the story that goes with it.

Crap.

Didnt know of any story behind it. Terrible story. Just searched the forums and it looks like the owner was apart of SAU. I apologize.

Reason i posted that particular car, was because its been my wallpaper for awhile. Great car

Sorry again.

It's all good - if you genuinely didn't know the history of that particular car, then it's understandable. But yeah, it is a pretty sad story regarding the history of what happened...

To be honest, having a "best of SAU" would be pretty hard, because everyone will have a different idea of what constitutes the "best"car in their opinion.

I didn't post this thread, but if there was a a horrible story behind it (which I'm not aware off), then I apologise for the incovenience.

To be honest, having a "best of SAU" would be pretty hard, because everyone will have a different idea of what constitutes the "best"car in their opinion.

My car is the best :ninja:

• 1 month later...