SAU Community

Best Skylines Of Sau

Darmanin10

And a bunch of tough R34's

7477674202_6d00243107_c.jpg

Xtreme Motorsports seem to be bringing in a lot of nice looking 34's recently... Are their cars in as good condition as the pics seem to portray??

^ that 2HYPO car was advertised as a V-spec II nur, and was originally pearl white. But it's really just a v-spec II. Their cars do look good though, they detail the whole car before putting it into the yard for sale.

^ that 2HYPO car was advertised as a V-spec II nur, and was originally pearl white. But it's really just a v-spec II. Their cars do look good though, they detail the whole car before putting it into the yard for sale.

on the contrary. They butcher the car by marring the paint and ruining it with holograms.

And a bunch of tough R34's

180250_396710727060364_337941710_n.jpg

f*kn S Tune :woot:

Also, I am obviously a noob at these Lowdown-style 'meets', as I had clearly failed to park my car in the proper fashion... windows cracked and, more problematically, my steering at an angle.

After walking around, not a single one of the other cars there had their wheels turned. Clearly I've been living under a rock

This awsome 33

563517_396713400393430_359240843_n.jpg

This thing is all over the internet.

After walking around, not a single one of the other cars there had their wheels turned. Clearly I've been living under a rock

That fat widebody EVO also had his wheel turned

This thing is all over the internet.

That fat widebody EVO also had his wheel turned

Justifiably - perfect example of how good R33 GTRs can look.

Lol, this

02-buffertrails.jpg

Ah, fair enough. I'd rather buy a car that IS what the ad SAYS it is, and is sound mechanically, even if the paint is 7 or 8 out of ten though.

Yep. They lied to me.

I went there without knowing about a year ago.

I asked if it had been resorayed. They said no.

The white was quite right in my eyes.

Then I searched online and found the thread about the car.

Anyways, KSR wins for me. I've got the same wheels :)

• 3 weeks later...