SAU Community

Best Skylines Of Sau

Darmanin10

Cheers for the comments all. Must thank Jarrod (R32big_boy) for the above photos, they came out fantastic, similar to something you'd see on a car brochure!!

Bonnet was bought from Unique Autosports about 5 years ago and soon after became obsolete. It wasn't too bad to fit but spent quite a few more bucks to get it to look the way it is now...

Here's a few more still pics...

gallery_1569_106_158120.jpg

gallery_1569_106_27398.jpg

gallery_1569_106_103597.jpg

Anyway, enough of bragging, put up a pic of your car NickR33, I remember it when ph1 had that car when I first joined the forums (8 years ago), it was the best R33 GT-R around at the time.... It still looks just as good as the day he had it....

gallery_1569_106_271454.jpg

gallery_1569_106_39530.jpg

:thumbsup:

There is something just right about the look of a silver gtr with black wheels.

071217two06l04large.png

see.

Jack your car is by far the best looking r33 ive seen to date, nice one.

I think the red r34 in the avatar might be the MCR car from japan also.

Edited by Supa Steve

Makes me feel not that bad after spending a squillion $$ on the damn thing!!!!

Pity I've only done about 500km's in it in the last 2 years.....:blink:

While I'm at it here's a few vids of it in action...

Chasing down Snowman and Aaron34 at Sandown -

Oooopsie...

And having some fun at Calder with some Ferraris..

Haven't been on the track for over 2 years now, them were the days!!!!

Too much bragging, seems like this thread has now become my build thread.... :thumbsup:

Can't comment enough on your R33 Jack - Immaculate! You've set the bar and given me inspiration with mine.

Here's a couple of recent shots of mine after 6 weeks of ownership after purchasing it completely STOCK:

19657274.jpg91994812.jpg

Nowhere near the effort of yours yet, but I'm getting there :D

Keep em coming!

Can't comment enough on your R33 Jack - Immaculate! You've set the bar and given me inspiration with mine.

Here's a couple of recent shots of mine after 6 weeks of ownership after purchasing it completely STOCK:

19657274.jpg91994812.jpg

Nowhere near the effort of yours yet, but I'm getting there :D

Keep em coming!

Nice work!!! At least yours is a genuine series 3!!!!

Looks neat mate, clean and simple....

Some very nice shots aswell, especially the first pic, heaps of lighting considering it's late at night....

Thanks mate - Coming from you means a lot! Less is more with these cars for sure. :D

We got a great spot for shots at the docks - There was some good spotlighting around and managed to get just the right amount of exposure. The second one is a bit OTT, but still looks ok haha.

Cheers for the comments all. Must thank Jarrod (R32big_boy) for the above photos, they came out fantastic, similar to something you'd see on a car brochure!!

Bonnet was bought from Unique Autosports about 5 years ago and soon after became obsolete. It wasn't too bad to fit but spent quite a few more bucks to get it to look the way it is now...

Anyway, enough of bragging, put up a pic of your car NickR33, I remember it when ph1 had that car when I first joined the forums (8 years ago), it was the best R33 GT-R around at the time.... It still looks just as good as the day he had it....

Jack i think its time you dust off that car and start driving it. Last time i saw you at calder you said it hasnt been driven in 5 months!!!! WTF......

Jack i think its time you dust off that car and start driving it. Last time i saw you at calder you said it hasnt been driven in 5 months!!!! WTF......

LOL, we're almost through winter, look forward to when the warmer weather arrives and I'll fire her up.

Some nice cars shown here, love the 'tattoed' R33.....very unique indeed...