SAU Community

Computer Art Guys

Mr Eps

get your creative juices flowing you guys!!!! i want some help...

for some years - i've always admired the K12 March, (aka micra)

often people who "modify" them tend to go the tuner look... big wheels, bodykit, coilovers etc...

last night i was thinking what if someone took the Micra... and ... just on the cheap... made it a rockabilly themed rat rot

Nissan_Micra_17.jpg

with THIS theme

ACF7BE.jpg

shouldn't be too hard... just - satin black paint. moondisc hubcaps, red rim, white wall tyres..

reason i was thinking of this was because - the VW beetle often lends it's styling to this modification platform

3437268848_2dc8865b77.jpg

but the beetle is:

old

dangerous

unsafe

dodgy

no electronic features

not fun to own

micra has "bubbly" styling to it's appeal much like a beetle... only difference is... micra has airbags and seatbelts that work and brakes that work etc... micra would look great as a rat rod... so can you guys get creative? help me out? i'm trying to convince a friend to do this :down:

nice work.

you definitely have skills man...

now. can you do a bit more work for me? shouldn't take too long...

can you black the rusted hood... remove the roof stuff (if you want you don't have to)

BUT i would LOVE it if you could add MOAR CHROME!!!!

ie - chrome the window surrounds, Bpillars, also put a chrome strip along the "bump" below where the door meets the windows... you know the one...

sorry to ask but you have just come SO CLOSE to perfection... i think 5 minutes more work and you will have it, man...

the orig chop is great... you have a serious talent for this!!!

being the idiot that i am i didnt save the .PSD. so yea i'd have to do it all again plus chrome is hard to do...i would have to brush it myself and im not that far yet:P

did it anyways...apart from the chrome which i really dont know how to do...

micra_rat_clean73ed.jpg

Edited by Seby123

it looks wicked!!!!!!!!

i wish i could buy one myself...

=(

but all the cool kids would laugh at me

thanks, RusH!!!!

LOVE the eps plate - baller.

it looks wicked!!!!!!!!

i wish i could buy one myself...

=(

but all the cool kids would laugh at me

thanks, RusH!!!!

LOVE the eps plate - baller.

no probs, would suit ya, who cares about the cool kids, in fact, start a whole new breed of cool kids who drive around in micra's, yaris's, prius's and the likes,

feck them h8r's!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new beetle fails.....its a golf with more bulk and a bigger price tag. +its all back to front

and ill have to disagree. ill own beetles all my life before contemplating a weezy FWD ugly ass micra. beetles can be low, angry, and very stable ( for a 30+ yr old car) its called style, all old cars have it. micras dont. lol. funny pics tho, id laugh if i saw one

but the beetle is:

old

dangerous

unsafe

dodgy

no electronic features

not fun to own

im pretty sure dangerous and unsafe fall in the same category. mine is a hell of alot of fun to own. no maintenance ( a lawn mower is more complicated) light, and when lowered, similar to a go cart to drive. and i have no idea where you got dodgy from, check out nissans/dattos of the same age (old GTR excluded of coarse).

personal vendetta against ze germans?

Edited by boiracer

zey killed my family :)

hahaha

but yes - all your above points are correct. i can't think of any other car that can break down in an emergency lane, hae the owner pull the engine out with a spanner and replace the engine on the side of the road and drive off :happy: