SAU Community

Car Alarm Security

Blade

Checked recent Posts/threads and theirs nothing useful to help me so ill start a new thread!

Ive read in past threads not to trust brant security anymore as one of their installers is stuffing up...

Im really interested in Viper and Clifford Alarms, and was wondering what would be the best company to get it installed through?

I need it urgently as my insurance states i need to get an immobiliser alarm by wednesday of this week to be covered :)

Im looking to spend maximum $850...has anyone had a viper or clifford installed? and if so where did you get it installed, or if anyone knows of where i can get this type of syystem installed would be greatly appreciated

Also Remote ignition start, how come they say you cant have it for Automatic Transmission, yet some people say you can have it for manual

Thanks in advance :(

tim... it doesnt matter what alarm u have in ur car, if they want something from it or the car itself they will get it.

get any half decent alarm... dont go spending a fortune on an alarm.

get danny from autotrust to do it for ya... and if you're real nice to him you can wake him up at 3am for after sales service when your battery dies and you can't do a rolling start of the car. :P He's on the forums and he does a top notch job, even goes out of the way to make sure everything is neat n tidy and inconspicuous under the bonnet and behind the kick plates.

Just don't mention roosters or vortexes around him...

he did my viper couple of years back and I've never had any problems with the alarm cept for when i trigger valet mode by mistake when i have the door open.

and if you're real nice to him you can wake him up at 3am for after sales service when your battery dies and you can't do a rolling start of the car.

lmao oh what a funny night that was...

Yea thanks for your help guys

And u have a point nark but i sleep easier knowing i have sensors on every inch of my car :P just in case some lil toss is trying to get :) i can get outside in time...

Im definately going to go with danny at auto trust, after receiving some other quotes :)

Go to any freeway car audio store, there one in dande and 1 of my friends works at the malvern one. They can install those alarms

are you talking about ricki? Ever since he has become the manager of the Malvern store, he has become the biggest f*cken arrogant tosspot...to the point where I think Im gonna have a word with Michael about it