The Best Of Both Worlds..

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

oh and a guy around the corner from my workshop in whom i have become mates with has, and has completed and raced, and R32 GTR with a blown aluminum LS7 in it, with porsche GT cup car wheels, brakes and modified struts in. he corner weighted the car and it saved him 200 pounds on the front end!

i guess what takes the cake is this, its one of my best friends and buisness mentor Marios car. Its a 1959 Cadillac Coupe De Ville Custom.

I helped with bits and peices here and there for him over the years, and also helped him with countless other cars and bikes he owns.

Marios car is a brilliant work of art....Actually I rememeber they did a "My shed" story in Street Machine mag and he has a whole stack of cool cars ...Some folks have all the luck..:laugh:

ive always thought of swapping my R32 GTR shell for an S15 and putting my running gear in it. maybe one day.

what does everyone think?

you may find this very interesting, i know i did ;)

http://www.full-race.com/r14/

oh and a guy around the corner from my workshop in whom i have become mates with has, and has completed and raced, and R32 GTR with a blown aluminum LS7 in it, with porsche GT cup car wheels, brakes and modified struts in. he corner weighted the car and it saved him 200 pounds on the front end!

iv actually thought about this before, have any pics or vids?

• 3 months later...