SAU Community

General Meeting - Tuesday 20 July

Bec

Food, Beer, Talks, People, Cars, Beer and laughs!

These social meetings are divided into two parts, the first if your hungry is a meal from the bistro and a chance to have a chat with other members then the second is a short informal meeting.

We use these meetings to give quick rundowns on past events with video's, pictures and stories etc, to address pressing matters, tell members what's happening behind the scenes and for discussion on upcoming events. It's all pretty relaxed and fun. This is a great opportunity for those of you who don't know too many members to come down and mix as new faces are always welcomed.

Time - 8.00pm start, dinner from 6.30 ish

Date - Tuesday 20 July 2010

Location - Bell's Hotel, 157 Moray St, South Melbourne (Cnr Moray St & Coventry

St Melways Ref - 57, G1)

We will be UPSTAIRS

Note - This Pub is family friendly with an area set aside for us. There is plenty of seating (tables and chairs) and meals for all.

Who is welcome - Everyone!!!!! Members, non-members, adults, kids, grandma's, Collingwood supporters, etc - anyone with an interest in the club is welcome to come along to these meetings :blink:

MERCHANDISE

- Let me know if there is anything you would like me to bring along for you to look at.

DOOR PRIZES

- ARE BACK!!!!! This month we will again be giving out 3 door prizes. Each prize will consist of a $20 Bell's Hotel voucher and a $30 Supercheap voucher.

All prizes donated by SAU Victoria/Bell's Hotel

Hope to see you all there.

:P

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il be there this time forsure..last time couldnt make it :)

If you win fuel vouchers again I'll be rolling you in the carpark :D

No car =( will be there next month, hopefully.

Pfft that's poor. I'll come pick you up?