SAU Community

FS: 95 R33 GTS-T IMMACULATE (Price Negotiable)

Hi, i am selling my later 1995 model r33 GTS-t Skyline. Here is the list of what the car comes with:

- Silver,

- Rego until July,

- Full Mongoose Alarm (with engine Immobiliser, and backup battery for the siren)

- 5speed Manual,

- IMMACULATE interior and exterior!

- Pioneer CD player (with remote),

- White Indiglow Dash lights (blue and green at night)

- Dual pod gauge holder,

- Automater Air/fuel gauge,

- Air con, Power steering, Power mirrors,

- Hicas (4 wheel steering),

- Blitz Turbo Timer,

- Full M-Spec bodykit,

- Smaller Drift style wing,

- Large Intercooler (custom),

- K&N pod filter,

- Apexi SAFC (air fuel controller),

- Greddy Blowoff Valve,

- Lowered suspension,

- Dual dump pipe from the turbo,

- 3inch exhaust with high flow cat and large N1 style muffler (less then 6mths old)

- Heavy duty clutch (less then 6mths old, gear box oil also change)-

Also has front 6.5inch Alpine DDDrive splits (worth $500) that can be sold with the car depending on final price.

Car has oil (Mobil 1), oil filter, fuel filters changed every 5000kms. New front and read brake bads (rotors also machined)n new brake fluid also. Platinum NGK Spark plugs replaced 5000km ago (platinum plugs good for 80,000kms).

At the last boostcruising dyno day i was at, my car pulled 180kw @ the wheels (can show the dyno sheet for proof). Also put it on a dyno 2mths ago and got 190kw, this was after installing a safc. For the small amount of mods (virtually stock) done to this car it has produced allot of power.

Pics are located here : http://blitz.boostcruising.com OR if you also want more pics of the interior i can email them to you.

Looking for around $23500 for this car, but I negotiable on price once you come, see and test drive it.