SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

• 2 weeks later...

pulled the trigger and bought an r35 just over a week ago, love it!

Yz9qjYR.jpg

hope to get to some meets soon!

hey man that wouldnt happen to of been u i drove passed last thursday night on springvale rd??. i was in my black R32 GTS4. i looked over and gave u the nod of respect :)

Edited by Beast260

gangster as! Lovin it?

absolutely loving it!

though i am driving like a grandma as I'm sticking to the break in schedule (I'm a bit ocd about things like that)

FYP

lol wont be tracking soon, too worried about writing it off!

inb4 Grant buys it off you

he has already made me an offer!

hey man that wouldnt happen to of been u i drove passed last thursday night on springvale rd??. i was in my black R32 GTS4. i looked over and gave u the nod of respect :)

hey mate, I actually think it may have been! if it was down towards Chelsea area? I was saying to my passanger, "here is a nice r32 up ahead and they were pretty much saying "what does that even mean?!" nice car man! :D

• Like 1

hey mate, I actually think it may have been! if it was down towards Chelsea area? I was saying to my passanger, "here is a nice r32 up ahead and they were pretty much saying "what does that even mean?!" nice car man! :D

yep that was me :) i was heading to the weekly Mighty car mods melb meet at the Glen. oh and ur GTR... very nice :D

just wish my GTS4 was a GTR lol.. 1 day

Sweet! Well it was nice knowing you when you were you were a VICWL'er. Remember us when you are posting in the R35 circle jerk about factory 1/4 mile times and how an R35 GTR is not a skyline ;)

ahah well I much prefer a nice drive through the mountains or around the coast than 1/4 mile etc..

and am looking forward to seeing which cruises are coming up!

so ill still be hanging around :)

yep that was me :) i was heading to the weekly Mighty car mods melb meet at the Glen. oh and ur GTR... very nice :D

just wish my GTS4 was a GTR lol.. 1 day

if I had of known i may have tagged along lol

Bug investment makes sense to do the right thing!

yeah exactly man, I would hate to be denied a warranty claim if I needed one due to driving like an idiot straight out of the box