SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

GTV250ie_Siena.jpg

You forgot the 'fun' part :P

Havn't really had the chance yet, been pretty wet / windy (only got it a week ago) but when I can and its not too cold its great fun.

I saw one of those in real life a few weeks ago.. f*kn sexy as shit! But I'm sure they're like 20k + :(

Probably won't take the bike on the track as its more a sport tourer rather than supersport, and thats what the GTR is for! :P

Yeah not much weather for it at the moment, hope we have a real summer this year. Have you just got your license? Do you have something you want to upgrade to?

Yeah 20k but Ducati and 1100 cc's... totally worth it. The track can still be fun, it's just relieving to not have cars where you're riding.

You forgot the 'fun' part :P

Yeah not much weather for it at the moment, hope we have a real summer this year. Have you just got your license? Do you have something you want to upgrade to?

Yeah 20k but Ducati and 1100 cc's... totally worth it. The track can still be fun, it's just relieving to not have cars where you're riding.

Yeah hope we get a lot of sunny days, recently got license yeah but been riding dirt bikes for about 10 years (road is much different thats for sure) not really looking at upgrading this ones plenty quick enough for me :) Would rather make the car 10sec rather then buy a 10sec bike (mine does like 11s or something which is quick enough :P)

GTR looks tidy r32line, love those works. Not too common either.

Cheers! Yeah I love them... and the car for that matter. I took it out today just to drive it and it still puts a smile on my face like it did the first time I drove it :banana:

Mohsen we should take an na northern burbs taxi photoshoot.

we should ay!

saw some rays meshies, perfect sizes. wallet was empty though :(