SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

All good guys I've learnt my lesson with my first car the VLT, tried to do a loophole in the law and cop's let me off (Insurance was another story), got written off and found not at fault but scared the bajeezus out of me, now I have a work exemption to drive this so insurance is fine with that. Absolutely in love with this car I don't even care about the power it's just the sound for me I think, I've missed intercooled turbo's thats for sure :P Can't wait for a track day! I think what they say is right though you don't really learn until it happens to you or someone close to you, I came close enough for me to re-consider how I drive every second of every day.

Edit: Have realised it's almost a twin of PM-R33 without the carbon mods and such he has.

Looks great man. Congrats. I still remember when you bought that silver horror from Sydney.

Haha I hoped everyone had forgotten about that :P nah she's still tucked away in my heart that one, first skyline ever the biggest dud. Second one... not much better but still reliable, this one though is just wow.

Haha I hoped everyone had forgotten about that :P nah she's still tucked away in my heart that one, first skyline ever the biggest dud. Second one... not much better but still reliable, this one though is just wow.

lol i wont forget it because i almost bought it!

best of luck with this one :thumbsup:

Edited by Mohsen